No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geo: A year between high school and university is called a gap year in the UK. A gap in studies. Often used to work and earn money, or travel, or some other project.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Yeah, I've spent everything I earned this year and more, if you include the PC I still have to buy. Still, it was well worth it, and even going into uni with (almost) no money is no worse than many other people - and I got a whole lot more experience from it, both working and travelling.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• This is the absolutely latest of me (taken on Sept 9th)... I'm looking fruity..
        Attached Files
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
          No, it means it was a camp for christians.
          I'm a good christian. I drink Jesus' blood every chance I get. And I won't turn down His severely anaemic blood version.

Comment

• @Immortal Wombat: Next time tou can come to Argentina. We have all of this and more

@ElAw: Are you a vampire?
            Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

• Yeah, but do you have an economy yet?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Well, we are recovering our economy.... well, I think

But you are stranger, so for you our economy is excellent

(And if you have dollars or euros we are the cheapest country in the world )

Post supported by Ministerio de Turismo of Argentina

EDITED because I'm a coward
                Last edited by DrGerry; September 10, 2004, 16:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerar Dean
                  (And if you have dollars or euros we are the cheapest country in the world )
                  True. Except possibly Haiti. I'll add Argentina to my list then. Looks like I'll have to do the whole of South America at some point.

(oh, and I'd edit the marquee out before Markos or Ming comes along and does it for you )

Comment

• Well, I'm not sure if the marquee is ilegal, but....

If you plan to come to Argentina, you can PM to me

Comment

• On a slightly off topic subject, is there going to be any erm updates IW?
                      Smile

Comment

• Yeah. There are. I've been sorting crap out for a while. If I get a job (briefly) then it might have to wait until October, otherwise I'll try and make some time (tentatively) next week.

Comment

• Cool. When you going up to Pembroke? Ed went up today, though just to take the keys for his new house. Seems so close now
                          Smile

Comment

• 3rd. Too soon.

Comment

• Sunrise 11 September Australia

a new day

a new beginning

some sad memories

some fresh

some old

the planet spins

the sun is seen

again

we will survive

we will live

let us live in friendship

"extend the hand of friendship - you just may need it yourself one day"
                              Attached Files
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sunrise 11 September Australia

so radiant
                                Attached Files
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X