Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Badger! Badger! Ingland! Ingland!
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Anyone else think Skanky looks like a demon in the bottom pic? Really a here's Johny moment.

Someone colour in the eyes red please.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          Anyone else think Skanky looks like a demon in the bottom pic? Really a here's Johny moment.
          I disagree, Sire. (Sorry, couldn't resist the Advisor quote ripoff.)

These folk look to be very comfortable with each other and very happy to be in that cuddle. The ear to ear smile clearly stems from Skanky being intoxicated and dumbfounded by the realization of how lucky he is.

(Assuming of course that Michelle is the g/f and not the sister.)

Monk
          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• That Michelle is the g/f and not the sister.

Whats wrong with my ?
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• great pics mate

you have some beautiful young ladies in your life

and so you should
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Nice pics indeed, feeling less guilty now taking you out in GO.
                More time to get comfy over there...
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• It looks like such a happy family picture. How come I missed all the Michelle stories? Huh?

It's so very moving to see Skanky being so happy.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Punk boi Giancarlo

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• A communist shirt! You want to destroy America, you criminal!!1
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                        A communist shirt! You want to destroy America, you criminal!!1
                        The T-34 is a great tank. That's all I'm wearing it for. It was built because of American generousity.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You communist.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

You communist.
                            Yeah, when communists believe in capitalism.

You capitalist!

Comment

• I own no factories, you deceitful commie terrorist!

Comment

I own no factories, you deceitful commie terrorist!
                                But you own capitalist goods.

Comment

Working...
                                X