No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Due to recent events, I support this thread dying.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• This thread is around 500 posts anyway- redirected to this thread, which is for enhanced pics of accountants in the southern hemisphere at or above diety status only. >:-)
        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• it will be toped again soon
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            Due to recent events, I support this thread dying.
            You have brought dishonour on both yourself and your house.

Comment

• No, this thread dishonours us all!
              /me swings his Bat´leth
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• This thread or its off spring needs to be preserved for future generations of Apolytonites.
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• DrSpike, are you coming to London for the Poly Meet on 14 August. A camera may be present, and we'll be able to prove you aren't a 3ft balding midget.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• It's spectacularly bad timing since I have just moved to London, but my friend's baby's christening is that week. Still, I will make the next meet if at all possible.

And I'm 4 ft 6!

Comment

• Seriously? Thats quite tiny!

Comment

• Well it's handy because it detracts attention from my baldness and it's quite tall for a midget I'll have you know.

Comment

• Surely that red jester's outfit you are wearing covers your baldness. Not something you should really be worried about.
                          Now if they're real horns on the other hand.....

Comment

• I'll let you into a secret: my avatar is of a fictional character.

Comment

• You mean you are a DL?
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm also Skanky and Jamski, but I take care to remove all the wit from my posts under their logins so no one will twig.

Comment

Working...
                                X