No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *looks at self in mirror* no..better with..i have zits n under eye bags...best to get rid of them
    Attached Files
    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• me thinks frogger is right

just tone it down a notch
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• My friend and I earlier today.
        Attached Files

Comment

• And another in which he is looking rather deranged. (For any new posters, I'm the blond one)

Comment

• Originally posted by alva848
            me thinks frogger is right

just tone it down a notch
            Excessive makeup IS a part of being goth...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Oops, forgot to post the 2nd
              Attached Files

Comment

• Last one, I promise
                (hey, I just got myself a camera, )

And stop posting pics off all these ugly people
                Attached Files
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• As usual... Reddy is showing his cute looks... nice pictures...
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Why thankyou

I discovered how to make videos on my laptop, and I've made a few stupid ones...

Comment

• I gotta stop flirting with you...

But... I would like to see those videos...
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Jesus Fez you're laughably pathetic.

Comment

• Doh, Fez is alright, but I can only see one wannabe Cuban that looks almost pathetic.
                          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• I am not pathetic, I am just one desperate sexually deprived 18 year old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez
                              I am not pathetic, I am just one desperate sexually deprived 18 year old.
                              i feel you hombre.

in a completely non-homosexual way
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Well you know what I am going through then... non-homosexual way? Oh come on! Just kidding...

Comment

Working...
                                X