No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know its a Toyota, but it looks like a Mazda logo on the front of the car.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• yup I though it was a Mazda too
      >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Upon further inspection, it is in fact a Mazda... a Mazda 3 Sport. Those damn Japanese are copying each other now

Comment

• Here's a comparison shot: Toyota Corolla on the left, Mazda 3 on the right:
          Attached Files

Comment

• they certainly do have the same looks

wonder if they are using the same production line

just different marketing departments
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The Mazda looks prettier (sp?)
              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• zoom zoom zoom
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• And here's a Kia Morning. Hasn't anyoe got an original idea these days?
                  Attached Files
                  Formerly known as Masuro.
                  The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• It gets worse, this is the Mitsubishi Colt:
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Good lord, there's no end to this. It's like the AI in Civ3 tech whoring . . . . .
                      Formerly known as Masuro.
                      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
                        Upon further inspection, it is in fact a Mazda... a Mazda 3 Sport. Those damn Japanese are copying each other now
                        It's a 2004 Mazda 3 Sport (mind you, the Euro Mazda 3 Sport is a bit different -- the most obvious is the Canadian version comes with the 'sport' grille, as per my pic, and the Euro version has the standard grille, as per your pic). They don't see that Corolla here, or any Corolla hatch.

But looking at the specs, the Mazda 3 Sport is faster and comes with more standard features. Leather-wrapped steering wheel & shifter, 17" alloy wheels, auto headlights/wipers, etc.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• all cars are so similar.... almost seems to be a wate of time havibng diff companys
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Ras, you communist!
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• well, its obvious communists are runnnig the design departments !!!!
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• I mean how much variations can you invent for a thing that has four wheels and four doors?

And back to Asia spirit rice wine is not really considered to be alcohol. Kids can drink that stuff in China.
                                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X