No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Asian niceties, I've been hooking into some fine Gudang Garams of late

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
      Ah, I marvel at your fortune. I can only wish to be in Asia right now.

got that down under too ....
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Masuro
        Daewoo bought the Ssangyong company (maker of Musso - Ssangyong means 'Double Dragon' - cool name) some years ago and marketed it under their name but now thankfully the Daewoo name is gone. Daewoo is really crappy. I don't recommend you buy anything made by them.

Does Chile have any auto companies?
        Ssangyong! yes, that's the name of the new Mussos over here

No, we doesn't have any local auto companies. 38 international brands (1055 models app) is way too much competition for a local company. In the 70's we had 2 but they went to bankruptcy. In the 90's Motores CR started to build a few expensive cars, but they were bought by the Volkswagen group IIRC and the model dissapeared.

Oh well, on the good side I have a lot of car possibilities to choose

EDIT: Oh and my dad have a Daewoo Nubira .. after the Seats and Lada that we had in the 80's and 90's he change to a Daweoo Racer, then a Daewoo Heaven and since 2000 the Nubira. But he's tired of that car and now want to change to a Honda or Toyota... I want a VW Golf or a Peugeot 307, but I'm not even half way $ to get it yet.
        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Honda and Toyota sounds good. Too expensive to buy here since the government likes to protect local companies by taxing imports to death.
          Formerly known as Masuro.
          The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• I teach English and these are two of my students. They're the landlady's grandchildren, actually. Hours of fun!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Chilean President
              But he's tired of that car and now want to change to a Honda or Toyota... I want a VW Golf or a Peugeot 307, but I'm not even half way $ to get it yet.
              We have a Toyota and a Golf in our family. The Toyota is bulletproof-reliable and inexpensive to run, a no fuss machine which is pleasant to drive.

The golf is very sporty to drive, fairly solid in mechanics, but light on luxury features like cruise control and we're forever replacing light bulbs, and the batteries don't last long. Parts are expensive, and often require genuine, one-off VW items.

Originally posted by Masuro
              I teach English and these are two of my students. They're the landlady's grandchildren, actually. Hours of fun!
              They look like great kids

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D
                Rice wine is the same thing as sake, right?
                no theres lots of rice drinks.

one masuro is talking about is mak gulri. its milky.
                theres also sake u mentioned and soju. thers also chinese liquor that uses rice.
                :-p

Comment

• Have you lived in Korea, Zero? Or do you live here now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus
                    My car
                    My car
                    Attached Files
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Look out! It's about to be attacked by a giant black blob!!!11
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• who are those people blacked out and why ???

Comment

• is that canadian censorship in action???
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masuro
                            I teach English and these are two of my students. They're the landlady's grandchildren, actually. Hours of fun!
                            they are a treat

icecream all round
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I hate to tell you, but a black blob is attacking the car.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                                I hate to tell you, but a black blob is attacking the car.
                                umm ithink someone already saidf that !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X