No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese liqures are the best. Not every man are strong enough for it though. And rice wine is actually very different, but also very good.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Rice wine is the same thing as sake, right? I tried some of the Californian variety recently. I don't know how different Asian brands taste, but I think there's a good reason the luxury icon shows grapes and not rice (or mushrooms).
      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Ok I'll try some wine next time I am there.

Comment

• You really should try some of this.
          Attached Files
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• send a bottle i nthe mail over looks yummy !!
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Masuro
              My 4x4
              Sweeeet it's a Musso?
              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Chilean Pesident: Yes, it's a Musso Sports (pick-up version of the regular Musso). Do you have them in South America?

Honghu: We get liquor like that in Chinese restaurants. Strong stuff!!!
                Formerly known as Masuro.
                The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Masuro, do you actually work for this mushroom booze company?
                  So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                  Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• No, the company owner wanted a foreigner for his marketing picture. The photographer he hired is an aquaintance of mine so he asked me to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                      You really should try some of this.
                      I have had that before!!! That's good stuff!
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Masuro
                        Chilean Pesident: Yes, it's a Musso Sports (pick-up version of the regular Musso). Do you have them in South America?
                        I don't know the rest of the countries of the continent but here we have it (as the matter of fact, in Chile there is way too many car brands and models ). I just look at my bedroom window and I see a Musso Sport.. very good looking

Here was sold as a Daewoo Musso Sport when it first appeared in the market, but after the Daewoo crisis of last year, it began to be marketed (sp?) as plain Musso.
                        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Daewoo bought the Ssangyong company (maker of Musso - Ssangyong means 'Double Dragon' - cool name) some years ago and marketed it under their name but now thankfully the Daewoo name is gone. Daewoo is really crappy. I don't recommend you buy anything made by them.

Does Chile have any auto companies?

Comment

• My favorite Japanese restaurant has 6 or 7 different varieties of sake. Always good with sushi, but I admit to being a sucker for plum wine.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• We have plum wine in Korea, as well. It's good when cold.

Comment

• Ah, I marvel at your fortune. I can only wish to be in Asia right now.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X