No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't give water colours to children...
    Attached Files
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Made a bonfire of dead branches, garden waste and broken furniture in my garden the other day. Bonfires on 30th of April is a Swedish tradition to celebrate arrival of the spring.
      Attached Files
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
        Don't give water colours to children...
        he looks like a bron warrior lol

war paint!
        :-p

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          cUUUUUUUUUte HongHu!

And strange, I remember Zero posting that pic before. Ages ago. I just don't know why I remember it.
          i posted few pictures, but it must have been the other picture threads.. cause there isnt a single pic from me in this thread.
          :-p

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
            Don't give water colours to children...
            Precious!! Really cute kid, Ollie. But, what happened to the underlying carpet?? I hope it fared better.

Monk (fondly remembering when)
            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk

Precious!! Really cute kid, Ollie. But, what happened to the underlying carpet?? I hope it fared better.

Monk (fondly remembering when)
              She used the paint in another room, where is was easier to remove from the floor.

Comment

• hehe good souvenir though Ollie, great to blackmail her when she starts dating
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Viña del Mar's Civ Team
                  Me and some friends that also post in the Spanish forum.

and yes, it's a pic with a crappy image quality... my camera is dying
                  Attached Files
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Another one.. here with some "friends" , celebrating in a local pub our Uni's graduation... so it was our "last season"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chilean President
                      Another one.. here with some "friends" , celebrating in a local pub our Uni's graduation... so it was our "last season"
                      PHOEBE. JOEY. ROSS. MONICA. RACHEL. BIG CRUNCH.
                      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D

PHOEBE. JOEY. ROSS. MONICA. RACHEL. BIG CRUNCH.
                          Big Crunch? who's that? I only know Dauphin

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankychan
                            Hey! I forgot to ask, how did your performace go HongHu?
                            It went great. I had lots of fun. We were actually invited to perform in other places but not sure if we would do it.

Now just to keep on topic here's something else in the same camera.
                            Attached Files
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Chilean President
                              Big Crunch? who's that? I only know Dauphin
                              My TVGuide says BC. The patch must be out of date...
                              Last edited by Rommel2D; May 4, 2004, 02:47.
                              Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• old photo: my parents at my age.
                                Attached Files
                                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X