X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The others !

Yes I have four children, but its okay we have a telly now
    Attached Files
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• The two girls in my life.

And I still spend so much time on the computer
      Attached Files
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• and my slippers

Attached Files

Comment

• CM,

You have a great looking family!! Hope the kids LET you have some computer play time occassionally.

Monk
          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Chrisius, where in Staffordshire do you live? I live near Stoke, FYI.

And your kids look sweet. And your eldest son looks like he's really annoyed that your intuding on his time
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• not far from you then, im in newcastle duck

thanks monk Krill

Comment

• Let me guess, Westlands? God I only live 18 miles from you (I live in more rural area, Stoke was the generalisation).
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• oh so you dont want any oatcakes then

Clayton actually, but near enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                    Jeez, Aggie, when most people post something really dumb or asinine they usually have enough sense to delete it so it doesn't stand as testimony to their lack of tact. I have to give you kudos... for something.
                    When most people see an obvious joke they are smart enough to know what it is. Except here, where half the population lack the facility for normal human interaction.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Chrisius,

great shots - great family
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Chrisius, what a great family. Good looking kids!!!

Four kids!!!!

That will keep you busy!
                        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Thanks Paddy and Shogun

Comment

• Awww they are so cute and sweet!
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I started painting my room tonight.
                              Attached Files
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Same wall, only with a cupboard moved away from some other wall and into the way here.
                                Attached Files
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X