Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?Getting her drunk??
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Me getting her drunk didn't work. Her getting me drunk on the other hand.....
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Are you suggesting you wouldn't sober, but you would drunk?

Comment

• I'm saying the drunk me is funny, charming, charismatic and all together more appealing.

Comment

• So when you meet a girl you like you try to stay in a perpetually drunken state? Sounds cool.

Comment

• I've come up with my best one-liners that way.

There is a girl I know from Southampton that was/is mightily impressed by some of the individually crafted complimentary comments that I come out with when drunk. Far better than the sober "oh you look nice".

Comment

• I know what you mean, the trick and also the problem is not to get too drunk, but remain at a level just under drunk.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• No point in one-liners if you can't, uh, follow up.

Comment

• Hehe, not really what I meant, but point taken.

Comment

• What did you mean then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Wow, you're an ass. I'd ask how you'd like it if people made such comments about your S.O. here, but then again, I guess you'd be the type to not mind.
                        Nope, I'd laugh because I know when a joke's a joke.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                          This is a picture thread damnit.....

Here is a picture. Feel free to insult her, she doesn't post here.
                          Why? A woman who knows how to iron is worth twenty camels.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

Nope, I'd laugh because I know when a joke's a joke.
                            You're fat and bald and you smell like a rhinoceros's bottom.

Haahhaaaahhhaaa

Come on laugh its a joke. Really it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                              What did you mean then?
                              The state in which one is happy, funny, witty and less restricted but not drunk.
                              In other words, where the alcohol is an improvement, usually doesn't last a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin

You're fat and bald and you smell like a rhinoceros's bottom.

Haahhaaaahhhaaa

Come on laugh its a joke. Really it is.
                                Yes it is, but it's just not very funny. Did you have a humorectomy or something?

Don't be such a lamer. Having said that you got two out of three.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X