Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DataAeolus

I'm a detail man.

In one of your pictures you posted of your room, I've been trying to figure out books on your shelves. But not close enough I guess. I'm nosy
    they are quite a mixed lot, good luck
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by DataAeolus

I'm a detail man.

In one of your pictures you posted of your room, I've been trying to figure out books on your shelves. But not close enough I guess. I'm nosy
      Just for you; see if you can figure out all the books/cds/dvds i have lying around

Comment

• Whoever Harry Turtledove is, you seem to be in his fanclub?
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Excellent alternate-history author.

I hit the jackpot at a used bookstore a few months ago, which is why I have so many of his books on hand.

Comment

• Ah, all 3 seasons of Family Guy. Good man.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Ah, Evangelion + FLCL. You have taste, Ix.

Do you only have the movie endings of Eva, or do you have the series' ending too?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I have the full series boxset and End of Evangelion.

Comment

• Nice computer case too, btw.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Wrong account. I am stupid.

Comment

• Right then. Here we go.

Okay

Let's see if you can figure out any major details about my old room at my mom's house.

Titans, GO!

Comment

• You didn't tidy your bed, young lady.

In other news, I just dyed my hair red. A little too red, if you know what I mean. If not, or even if so, pictures will be taken soon.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• It doesn't really look that bright from here.
                          It is though.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• And side-view.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• You used to look cool, now you look like a jackass at my local pub

Comment

• Ah... didn't see you still had the ponytail... You still retain some semblance of uniqueness about you

Comment

Working...
                                X