• Show
Clear All

• Hello!

That's me at my home. What else?
    Attached Files
    Bye, Dirk
    "Dirks and Daggers"

Comment

• ...and a closeup. A girlfriend made the photo; I think I'm looking better IRL.
      Attached Files
      Bye, Dirk
      "Dirks and Daggers"

Comment

• DirkZelwis> You look like my grandmother's brother (what's that? a grand-uncle or something? )
        You make my life and times
        A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

• Großonkel

Hey Dirk, you look like a decent Berliner at that age should look

Comment

• Hello!

Ade: "You look like my grandmother's brother (what's that? a grand-uncle or something?)"

Grand-uncle I guess, yes. Though I like to think of myself of being unique, or a least a rare specimen , and not looking like anybody, I thank you.
            Ade, your signature about sodomy reminded me of something. With whom did the very first human have sex with?
            Originally posted by Ecthelion
            Großonkel
            Hey Dirk, you look like a decent Berliner at that age should look
            Okay, but I'm a New-Berliner for 20+ years now.

This is the picture thread, so I'll better add another pic.
            I'm living in the district of Wedding, which is an old industry and working class district ("Red Wedding" was a song, meaning "Communist Wedding". Probably from or before Nazi time). Can you imagine my surprise when I found this knight in another street? I had to had a picture of it.

Bye, Dirk
            "Dirks and Daggers"
            Attached Files
            Bye, Dirk
            "Dirks and Daggers"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ade
              DirkZelwis> You look like my grandmother's brother
              Is that a compliment? There's nothing wrong with him, or? Where's your picture then, Ade?
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• DirkZelwis>...no, I don't know who (or what ) the first human had sex with. I'm eager to hear

Rasbelin> No, there's nothing wrong with him... I'll post my picture when I get to another computer (this one has one, too, but it's too big, gotta resize). Which is tomorrow, since I'm going to sleep soon.
                You make my life and times
                A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

• Ade, the *very* first human was the *only* human. So he/ she had sex with an animal, and we all could be called "sons of a xxxx"
                  I'm runnung out of pics. Here's another one.
                  Last edited by DirkZelwis; August 3, 2002, 08:52.
                  Bye, Dirk
                  "Dirks and Daggers"

Comment

• DirkZelwis and Lek Walesa...separated at birth
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• She looks just like me, only 29 years younger and less facial hair...
                      Attached Files
                      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                      intelligence to few.

Comment

• Above is Gwendolyn

And Little Man Loren, my son
                        Attached Files
                        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                        intelligence to few.

Comment

• Nice children.
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• Looking at this thread makes you realize not only that we all come from all diffrent kinds of places but we are all of different ages and we all come together at Poly (most likely because of a Sid game) and that's fun!
                            Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                            Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                            Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

• This is me right after I turned the Huns away from Rome. What a mistake that was.
                              Attached Files
                              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• My last one...
                                Attached Files
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X