• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, BigCrunch...

SO Chandler, AND Ross.
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Picture also deleted
      Last edited by Dauphin; February 10, 2004, 19:06.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Actually, I was hit on after recently joining a demogame. That is, until other people pointed out that I was actually male.
        You cracked and joined one? Shame on you.

Comment

• I gotta compete with your ppd somehow.
          (Damn flood-control, how I loath thee)
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• When you catch me what are you going to do about the 10+ posters? Join 4 demogames?

Comment

• I figure I need around 600 more posts just to get my ppd above 8. I'll worry about the next target when I reach this one.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• DemoGames are great. I have probably earned 1500 posts in a mere 4 months of activity.

And, mind you, I wasn't even spamming. I was an important minister (too important actually: I left because it taxed too much of my time), and I really contributed to the well-being of Apolytonia
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

You cracked and joined one? Shame on you.
                  And you don't know how many drinks he is having everyday there on the "Rec Commons - Cloudbase drinking academy". It is kind of insanely spammy at this moment largely because of him.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    Sunset over the Tidal Basin.
                    Such a beautiful place. I love it.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu

And you don't know how many drinks he is having everyday there on the "Rec Commons - Cloudbase drinking academy". It is kind of insanely spammy at this moment largely because of him.
                      Do you have a link?

Comment

• http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=107439

It only started 1/28 and is already halfway filled. (The tradition is when there are 500 post in a floor the next floor would be open.) And if you look at the last page where Drogue posted the post count in that thread, you can see how much Miss Purple shoes has contributed. I mean Drogue is the bartender but boy one got to wonder how could the other two drink this much.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Ohmigod. That's so shameless it shocks even me.

Comment

• That is shocking. I remember when panag turned in the ISDG private forum for a similar thread and got it shut down and the group reprimanded. ( only due to bitter bitter jealousy)

Comment

• Sorry for being a total newbie, but how would I go about attaching a photo (I finally have one!)
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• depends on the size of the photo, if it small you can simply add via the Browse button under the space where you type your message repsonse, or if a large file use the upload service whicch has a link also on the psot reply page.
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X