No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right outside of DC believe it or not. Not far off the beltway. She took me there for my birthday one year. It was lots of fun. She's a swell lass.

Here's another pic:
    Attached Files
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• i prefer the KISS girl LOL
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Oh well. I like my women compact. Plus, I got along much better with this girl.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Oh well. I like my women compact. Plus, I got along much better with this girl.
          well said
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• → I was not allowed to post these funny pics of my current lover.
            She said she was going to sue me if I did. So I guess i'll have to find some of previous girl, if I can find any.
            My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• I almost dated this girl in high school, she did have long hair at the time, so looked a bit better. Dig that spunk:
              Attached Files

Comment

• Mods won't be mad, will they?

Comment

• See, you've always been number 0ne!!!

Monk
                  so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• and you claim not to know how to introduce yourself to girls? bah.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• lamentably, it's me. if anyone wants to see the girls i'm after, check the hot or not thread over in OT.

Comment

Right outside of DC believe it or not. Not far off the beltway. She took me there for my birthday one year. It was lots of fun. She's a swell lass.

Here's another pic:
                        Yeah? Mind if I ask where?
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• None of the girls i've dated I've just gone up to. They've all been the ex-girlfriends of friends, or the friends of friends, or co-workers, or something. I'm not hopeless with girls, just with girls I don't know. No experience with that at all, still need some tips. Pleeese?

I have no idea where that campground is at, some state park in PG county Maryland I think. Maybe I can find out on Sunday when I see my ex-girlfriend. But she probably won't remember.

Comment

• i usually find ozzy that they wither like ya or thwey dont (strangers that is) once you can get over the rejecction of some you will find it so much easier to chat up the new ones...
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• :Nods: yeah. when you realize you're playing a zero sum game, you tend to have more fun with it.

Comment

I have no idea where that campground is at, some state park in PG county Maryland I think. Maybe I can find out on Sunday when I see my ex-girlfriend. But she probably won't remember.
                                Nah don't worry about it. I think I may know that park, I sometimes went there to disc golf.

Yeah with new girls, I just don't know what to do, none of those smooth charming don johnson crap. Once they get to know me, that's the different story ha. I always get this line about how I'm not what they expect, yadda yadda
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X