Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm let's try this...

Heehaw! It works... I'm the one in the center... goatee in that ugly polo shirt. I have two more but don't want to bore you all
    Attached Files
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• So you are the goatee guy, but your profile says born in 1977. Pretty hard life, actor in makeup, or maybe the profile is off a bit. Probably the latter. Mine is a little off, too; I was graduating from college when it says I was aborning.

Monk
      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Re: I wanna Rock 'n Roll All Night...

Originally posted by OzzyKP
        I'm Gene Simmons. On the right.
        Ah, Nice one!

Paul Stanley looked kinda cute.
        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Zopperoni... that Collina pic must be manipulated!

Comment

• Nah, Collina is just taking the necessary precautions for the England game.

Comment

• Yeah, who isn't afraid of flying Newcastle Brown Ale bottles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk
                So you are the goatee guy, but your profile says born in 1977. Pretty hard life, actor in makeup, or maybe the profile is off a bit. Probably the latter. Mine is a little off, too; I was graduating from college when it says I was aborning.

Monk
                perhaps perhaps... my profile is accurate, at least my birthdate is. Perhaps the picture isn't good?
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Hehe, Paul Stanley was my girlfriend at the time. Glad you all approve. I haven't seen her in a while though. I wonder what she is up to.

Next to me is my pal CJ, next to him is (believe it or not) his mother.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by DataAeolus

perhaps perhaps... my profile is accurate, at least my birthdate is. Perhaps the picture isn't good?
                    My bad. My eyesight is little better than 'blind as a bat'. You wrote polo shirt but I read plaid shirt. You don't look so aged any more.

Monk
                    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• damn ozzy why do we always let the best ones go ????
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• If you liked that one, you'll love this one.

Ya know she looks a lot better in these pictures than I remember her looking. Ozzy you dummy. But I dunno, we didn't click all that well I suppose, though part of that was cause I was a dumb ass. We had a lot in common. Oh well....

Pimp-daddy Ozzy:
                        Attached Files
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Eh, why the hell not.

S'me, playing DDR in Denver. Afronova is the coolest song ever, because I turn around and do it backwards.
                          Attached Files
                          Titans, GO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Potassium
                            Eh, why the hell not.

S'me, playing DDR in Denver. Afronova is the coolest song ever, because I turn around and do it backwards.
                            Party hard girl

great shot
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                              If you liked that one, you'll love this one.

Ya know she looks a lot better in these pictures than I remember her looking. Ozzy you dummy. But I dunno, we didn't click all that well I suppose, though part of that was cause I was a dumb ass. We had a lot in common. Oh well....

Pimp-daddy Ozzy:
                              damn ozzzy you were an idiot .!!!! id never leave her !!!!! gee pity i too old !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Potassium
                                Eh, why the hell not.

what is DDR ??????

Comment

Working...
                                X