Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCO, spammy??

Would be nice if he had provided a link to the page he commented on. One of them was from a year ago and 35 pages back.

Very timely!!

Monk
    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Did he get a PCR and wants to make up lost ground?

Comment

• OT posters generally don't get PCRs for OT offenses, just bans. Maybe he discovered this thread just today.

For some strange reason, I found myself reading the whole thread, from the beginning to the end, yesterday as well (that's because this evil Loinburger pretended there was a picture of Axi is here )
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
          OT posters generally don't get PCRs for OT offenses, just bans. Maybe he discovered this thread just today.

For some strange reason, I found myself reading the whole thread, from the beginning to the end, yesterday as well (that's because this evil Loinburger pretended there was a picture of Axi is here )
          Keep backing me up, you traitor to your nation.

Comment

• Let us see a pic then TCO!
            My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• I think that TCO = GP, who asked a long ban for him he wanted NOT to be able to post on poly, and now he started to regret that - and take up the rest of us who does not have the guts to ask for a ban...

So, welcome back GP

ps. If I'm wrong (which I'm not ), then ignore everything I've said. Above, that is.
              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• TCO = GP.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk
                  Shogun Gunner,

What lovely children you have!! You are a lucky man. At least until they get old enough to crowd you off the computer.

Monk
                  Thanks Bloody Monk! That's when I buy a new computer and give my old one to a daughter!!!
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

Thanks Bloody Monk! That's when I buy a new computer and give my old one to a daughter!!!
                    ummm, don't you mean, that you buy a new computer for your eldest Daughter, and you share the old one with your youngest Daughter...?
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Shogun Gunner,

Between your post and the next by Paddy I have to advise you that it sounds like one is based on hope and the next experience. Better pay attention to Paddy the Scot.

You would be well ahead of the game if you start NOW to find a bolthole apartment where you can keep your "secret love" computer. And I will give an ecclesiastical ruling to cover you if you want.

Monk
                      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk
                        Shogun Gunner,

Between your post and the next by Paddy I have to advise you that it sounds like one is based on hope and the next experience. Better pay attention to Paddy the Scot.

You would be well ahead of the game if you start NOW to find a bolthole apartment where you can keep your "secret love" computer. And I will give an ecclesiastical ruling to cover you if you want.

Monk

I was...

Thanks I needed that before my shave...
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I thought i'd already done it. Well here it is...

edit: or not... wtf...
                          Last edited by Richelieu; January 17, 2004, 10:57.
                          What?

Comment

• 2nd try.
                            Last edited by Richelieu; June 26, 2004, 23:22.
                            What?

Comment

• Edit: I had to remove the photograph because of a problem with my computer. I might put it back later.
                              Last edited by Mr. President; January 18, 2004, 20:45.
                              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Yeah, have another go...
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X