Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

Yes, no matter what toys I put on the desk for her, she tries to grab the mouse and manage my empire -- just to use me as a figurehead so she can be the real power behind the throne!
    Ahhh yes, well WOMEN.....

and she one of how many Daughters?

you have your work cut out for you in years to come...
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Thanks Paddy. Yes! I do have my work cut out. I have two girls...our baby is Savannah (before) and here's Kaitlyn.
      Attached Files
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
        Excellent idea, Ming! I'm off to Photoshop... hold on the guys in my forum .
        You sound like you really take great pride in having a forum to moderate. Maybe we should have an April fools to strip you of it. Could start now to be plausible.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
          Not bad, but it seems you still have a ways to go to match Ming's creativity.

RAH
          Actually the images are quite good. It's just that he is such a little peanut in comparison to Ming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming

Just Images from the 1980 Flash Gordon Movie with Max Von Sydow as Ming the Merciless.
            Sure that is not Flesh Gordon?

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
              Better without makeup.

Just my opinion...
              I already told her that someone needs to hold her in the shower and scrub her face and then give her a spanking. Floyd?

Comment

• Shogun Gunner,

What lovely children you have!! You are a lucky man. At least until they get old enough to crowd you off the computer.

Monk
                so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• hmmmmm must post pics of my kids, they surely are the cutest as they take after me
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

That was the only one he posted, in response to his and AH's OBL bet. It hasn't been verified, but would he pretend to look like that?
                    It's Mike. He looks fine. Big guy. some time on the bike and he will back to lean and mean. I need the bike more than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Floyd
                      My on lots of vicadin, at a restaurant, several months ago - that was the night after I broke my arm, actually. My memories a little fuzzy but I know it happened
                      dish!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by David Floyd
                        And yes, that's me in the picture as well (Higgs is right next to me, and I believe I'm talking to el freako at the time).
                        Is he a very akward, asocial fellow? Does he talk stats all the time? Have a US biz little brother envy complex?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaLea
                          I have been told in no uncertian terms that I have to post my pic... cuz I'm new.

so here is. it's an old picture, about 10 years old, but it's actually the most accurate picture I have. My hair is straighter and longer, and I don't wear make-up on a normal, daily basis. I'll prolly be getting portraits taken this year at xmas, if they turn out decent at all, I'll post an undate. (if anyone cares that is)

-dana
                          r u hot? sweet?

Comment

• Re: newest pic of me

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                            with my bf a few days before xmas..and i'm *gasp* in the SUN...on the BEACH!! ack!
                            Sunset Cliffs?

Comment

• Re: Re: newest pic of me

Originally posted by orange

I know you certainly don't need my approval...but DAMN. You look TONS better without all that goop all over you. You have a very pretty face. Why not show the world?
                              because she is a chicken. bwaak bwaaak. and hanging with the punks gives her an out.

Comment

• Aren't you a little bit spammy today, TCO?
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X