Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Crunch
    Fosters = Tooheys New. As near as at any rate.
    hahaha thanks for that image

my taste buds are freaken out....

maybe it is just the aussie nconditioning etc, but I thought that Fosters tasted more watery than Tooheys New...

Plus I would not like to hear that one at any pub in NSW...
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Not whiskey, Bourbon......
      Um, Not to split hairs, but you might want to read the label next time before you start drinking. ;-)
      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Ok, so it is a pic thread...
        Last edited by Paddy; November 5, 2005, 20:32.
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
          maybe it is just the aussie nconditioning etc, but I thought that Fosters tasted more watery than Tooheys New...
          All draught beers are watery. You wanna try some real ales.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Which doesn't really matter anyway. You should be drinking some real alcohol, like bourbon.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• This is a picture of one of my daughters. No, we don't put whiskey or bourbon in her juice cup!
              Attached Files
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• *cough* paris hilton video *cough*

EDIT !IMPORTANT! Not the baby, the green photo
                cIV list: cheats
                Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                  This is a picture of one of my daughters. No, we don't put whiskey or bourbon in her juice cup!
                  Awesome pic, is she reaching for the mouse to take control of the game yet?
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    She's a keeper, Raz.
                    I believe that should be "keepah". Does Foster's show their "Australian for beer" commercials domestically?

Comment

Ok, so it is a pic thread...
                      Right, pictures. Here's me at my fair weather hobby proving that white men can sort of kinda jump...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Score! you play ultimate too! you D-ing or recieving? Awesome effort if thats a D

Comment

• Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oy! Oy! Oy!

I don't recall, but I love to go all out on D. How big is flatball in New Zealand?

I met a bunch of guys that played for the Australian national team a few years back at Worlds when it was up here in Minnesota (which happens to be where most of my knowledge of Aussie drinking habits comes from ;-).
                          Last edited by Rommel2D; January 9, 2004, 22:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D

Um, Not to split hairs, but you might want to read the label next time before you start drinking. ;-)
                            ok perhaps i should say it american whisley, not the good stuff that comes from scotland...
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                              ok perhaps i should say it american whisley, not the good stuff that comes from scotland...
                              Touche. I don't remember the last time I had any kind of whiskey but scotch.

Would you happen to be the same Rasputin that does mod type duties over at CGN?

[Right now, I'm not drinking wine, I'm drinking Cabernet Sauvignon. :-]

Comment

Awesome pic, is she reaching for the mouse to take control of the game yet?
                                Yes, no matter what toys I put on the desk for her, she tries to grab the mouse and manage my empire -- just to use me as a figurehead so she can be the real power behind the throne!
                                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X