ctp 1.0 -> ctp1.21+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctp 1.0 -> ctp1.21+

so i finally took the time to download all these great patches and mods (through a modem! ugh!):

ctp 1.2
    apol's pack
    med 4.0 pack

don't get me wrong, i started a new game, and there was some great stuff from civ2 that i missed so very much

but it seems to me that a ton of common technology routes have changed drastically, and in some cases, are gone! for me anyway, theocracy was one of the first (if not the first) tech i went for. now, there's a few more techs in the way, and it takes considerably longer to get it...like i said, that's just an example - i downloaded all this stuff last night and was reading up on all the new features that i didn't get past attempting theocracy coastal cities seem less important with the tremendous improvement of initial food/production/gold for most land terrain types. TONS of new units and wonders.

so much has changed!

i'm just frustrated from spending so much recent time on ctp 1.0, that i now have to start over with all this new stuff...so i'm bitter, sue me just wanted to vent at least...as always, tips/tricks/strategies/comments/etc.... are welcome...thanks in advance.
    BHC
    -"The exception...is to tap the unexceptional"

Well, you can always take off the Med Modpack, and just use Apolyton and the 1.21 patch...that's what I do, since I'm new to CtP, and I don't want too many changes.

-KhanMan
    Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
    -KhanMan

Comment

well, i'd like to do that and all, but it seems like everyone uses it. i'd rather learn it now than later...
      BHC
      -"The exception...is to tap the unexceptional"

Comment

Working...
      X