June 2002 Gamespot Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 2002 Gamespot Update

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Hmmm... This article emphasizes the warmongering aspect of the game, depicting it as a game of agressive conquest. I don't know how much the game itself emphasizes this aspect, but I can say that is something I don't like very much.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

So much warmongering, but then again that is what the general populace, gamers, and reviewers want. So maybe, hopefully there really is a lot more here but only the waring is going to be reported for now. After all, these previous usually are nothing more than hype to generates sales and get people to keep coming back to the gaming sites for more info.
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
      X