No announcement yet.

Care to grant me a loan your Highness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care to grant me a loan your Highness?

Did anybody ever get a positive resonse to such a request?! I certainly never did.
    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

i guess it works as follow:

you: offer 1 GPT
    AI : offer 18 to 20 GOLD

Sort of a workaround i admitt . The actual loan option has never worked for me either though
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

No, I never got a loan either, although I must admit that I stopped asking after about my 20th attempt.

It might be useful in MP, though.

Comment

I've gotten several positive answers to my loan requests. The strange thing is that it doesn't seem to be linked to their mood (except for furious... ) The key issue seems to be whether or not I've broken per turn treaties and if they have any cash to hand out. IT's usually something like 150-250g vs 10-15 gpt.

Vlado

Comment

Working...
        X