I need a little moo2 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a little moo2 help

Can anyone with a working copy of MOO2 send me the file Fonts.lbx?? I cant get my copy to run with my version of the file. It keeps telling me it is not an lbx file. I tried reinstalling, and that did not work. If you want to help me, please send the file to Shirley_mac@mindspring.com

Delete the whole directory (uninstall), then re-install.

If that does not work then the registry is hosed. time to reload the operating system.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

It doesn't seem to be a registry problem to me. First see if you can make a copy of the file from the CD to replace the existing copy.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I have had problems in the past with corrupted LBX files. I was able to get pst them by add/remove Moo2 and then delete the files. The reinstall then works. If you have a game you did not want to lose save it off and see if it will work after the install, it may not. If it complains about the mox or the other file, you should have saved them and try them. It is Mox and Hof. The lastrac is not required unless you can not remeber what traits you pick for future gmes.

Comment

Working...
        X