Mrs Mongol's Gold - A Crazy Succession Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Mongol's Gold - A Crazy Succession Game

Following my recent threat to start another game here it is!
    2.42 Standard Large World/Deity/Hordes - A game where anything can happen!

3900 Hut - Ceremonial Burial
    3850 Hut - Chariot
    3750 Hut - Archer; Four specials are now revealed, but the critical spot is woodland...time to make it plains so growth is faster.
    3650 Both settlers irrigate capital site to plains
    3600 Hut - 50g; No Decorum the capital founded...2 x Gold/1 x Whale/1 x Silk
    3550 Alphabet first research target; Hut - Horse
    3400 Hut - 50g
    3350 No Decorum builds Temple; Spamarkand founded.
    3300 No Decorum starts on Colossus

All are cordially invited to join in. First person interested download and continue - but please post below if you are interested so I can publish an order of play.

SG(2)
    Attached Files
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

I'll join asap!
    I don't know when I'll be able to d/load so if anybody can play, I'll wait!
    googol... this is a number!
    "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
    "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Well count me in for this one. Can't play right now, because of a soccer game ...
      I hope some will also try my amnesic succession game.
      Gits, it's funny we got to start them almost at the same time. A mad coincidence
      Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

Fridays are busy for me; I have a second job I work 5-6 hrs, then sleep, then my regular night job. I may drag the computer in to work tonight…
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

So I'm fifth in the line-up, I take it...

What the hell, I'm in.
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

I have downloaded the game and I am playing now
            Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

3200bc. Is hut tipping permitted here ? Yes, here I go : 50 gold !
              3100bc. We discover Alphabet.
              2950bc. A new hut, barbarians vanquished by our horseman !
              2850bc. French destroyed by barbarians (and not Danes this time), sorry Lafayette This continent is huge, 3 2-moves units exploring, but very few huts and no AI contact yet.
              2800bc. We discover Code of Laws, monarchy is next.
              2750bc. Nomads rejoin us.
              2550bc. None Archers from a hut.
              2400bc. Miraculous Fish is founded with 3 specials.

Comment

Sorry, if I played some turns too many (2 ?). But I definitely wanted to found one city. I know I’m going to get nailed, but I didn’t notice there was a temple in No Decorum so I let it at size 2, putting workers on the gold instead of silk. I hope that the fact that we go faster to monarchy will make you forgive me. We’re definitely not up to a fast start. My successor shall keep on exploring and try to expand a bit. 3 cities in 2400 bc, it is no ICS yet. Oh yes, and I knew it was risky to be agressive with the huts, but it payed and, eck, this is a mad game or not ?
                Attached Files

Comment

Ready.
                  Please tell us if there are horrid limits such as no dips or no bribe.
                  Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

Wimp.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by La Fayette Ready.
                      Please tell us if there are horrid limits such as no dips or no bribe.
                      No restrictions - just do what ever you want
                      La Fayette - if you are ready then play next.

Thank you Julius for going second - I will have a go at your game.

Messer Niccolò, Straybow watch the thread and play when you can then we will get an order for the turns.

SG[1] has been out of town so I expect he will join us on his return...we need a rodent factor

Welcome aboard Vlad Antlerkov Play as soon as you can.

------------------

SG(2)

Comment

2400 BC-- Ascendancy of Hermetiowish I.

2350 BC-- Monarchy discovered, made improvement to throne room. Enjoying the bearskin rugs. Set to discovering Writing. Tipped hut, barbarians.

2300 BC-- Made contact with Persians, signed peace treaty. Declared revolution.

2250 BC-- Hermetiowish I declared first King.

2100 BC-- Warriors built in Miraculous Fish. Now building Settlers.

2050 BC-- Spamarkand builds Settlers.

1900 BC-- Tipped hut, Archers.

1850 BC-- Writing discovered, now going toward Literacy. Doink! founded south of Spamarkand.

1700 BC-- Uprising east of Miraculous Fish. Tipped hut, 50 GP.

1650 BC-- Tipped hut, Settlers.

1600 BC-- Doink! builds Warriors. Now building Settlers. Hermetiowish I steps down.
                        Attached Files
                        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

The Rodent Reappears!!!!!

I got it - back in 30 mins

SG[1]

Comment

PROBLEMS - this ain't 2.42

Sorry Vlad - you didn't play in v2.42 - and it won't open in that version -- it opens fine in MGE - but we ain't using that !
                            I shall pick up from Julius and if you have 2.42 feel free to pick up after me

SG[1]

Comment

Sorry i just got the "words of wisdom" screen and it said " JAR JAR must die!"

Back on topic: I have not experienced a consession game before so i was hopeing some one could explain it to me. (eg rules, method of play, etc)

I can't join in this one becouse I have MPG but it sounds interesting.
                              Wizards sixth rule:
                              "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                              Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Working...
                              X