MoM: can you scroll through cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoM: can you scroll through cities?

After reading some of the rave reviews about MoM, I *ahem* "acquired" it from the Underdogs and have spent some time playing it. Between the manual, FAQ, and this forum, I've figured things out pretty well, but I have one major question on game mechanics:

Is there any way to scroll through your cities, like in Civ (i.e., I'm in the city A screen; in Civ I could press down arrow to go to city B's screen or up arrow to go to city Z)? This game seems to require a fair amount of city micromanagement, and the city interface seems awfully clunky to me so far.

No you can't (I think you can't)... I think...
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I don't think so. One of the reasons most of us favour way to play that reduce MM as much as possible.
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Oh, and aaglo! Nice mole!
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

You can't. The best you can do is hit the "Cities" button at the top of the screen and click on one of the city names that comes up. This is useful, for instance, if you want to pick out the city with the highest production and switch it over from making units to trade goods. (This is something I often do when cash flow gets too negative.)

Remember, this is an old game, which came out before a lot of the niceties like this were thought of.
          "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Working...
          X