Wake Up!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Up!!!!!!

Sorry but couldnt resist, since the civ3 forum opened it seems kinda dead in here

Although I'm not without blame myself it seems this place toned down a bit since everybody is posting in the 50 threads on civ3demo.

Do we need to take a headcount of players still here?

Well, I am, and not planning on leaving untill the proud Apolytonian empire has conquered the whole planet

I'm still around. Half-awake only though. I don't have civ3 so there's no way to go.

Comment

As I'm running for office in the civ3 game I shouldnt be saying this but what a waste of money

Comment

It's kind of odd. I didn't think everyone would just jump ship.

Comment

Not all have gone.
          The one and only panda of the Red Army.
          Xenozodskyovitchkov, retired Commander of the 1st Ukrainian Front.
          Recipient of the Medal for Accomplishment in IRC Chat

Comment

we have to see how much traffic we get after the next turn is announced to be sure if this is just the regular idle time inbetween turns

Comment

Hydey is still here
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I think it's idle time. As far as I can tell, we've discussed everything to death.

Comment

I agree. I think it is mostly that there isn't anything further to discuss right now. It always calms down a couple days after the polls have come out and before the regular weekly session. We know pretty much what we want to do militarily, so there's not a lot to do there. The Ministers will send me their specific recommendations Thursday and Friday, and I'll play the next session Friday or Saturday.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                  Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                  Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                  Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

where(who?) is the trade advisor? i haven't seen him advocating anything like more caravans or banks or reccommending discovering economics or stuff like that.

Comment

-Jrabbit has just returned from another (RL) golf, er, business trip. My absence at this particular time entirely coincidental.

Here for the long run!

Long Live Civ2 !!!
                      Long Live the Democracy Game !!!
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

-JRabbit, where in the land of Ming and Rah do you live? same town?

Comment

Im still here, nothing exciting has been happening though. Not to mention I'm attempting to show those *coughloserscough* nice people how to run a demo game.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                            where(who?) is the trade advisor? i haven't seen him advocating anything like more caravans or banks or reccommending discovering economics or stuff like that.
                            The Minister of Trade is timmy2tone69. I haven't seen him posting or polling lately. I hope he hasn't left.

Last edited by cavebear; June 12, 2002, 07:50.
                            Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

i've been here, but had nothing to talk about...

Comment

Working...
                              X