Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antichrist is among us. I'll tell you who.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Antichrist is among us. I'll tell you who.

He is known by many names throughout the world.
    Beelzebub, Diablo, Fiend, Lucifer, Old Gooseberry, Old Nick, Old Scratch, Serpent, and Apollyon.

No, it's not Ming. It's not his evil twin Rah, nor is it MarkG.
    They are mere minions (a servile dependent, follower, or underling).

But Mingapulco is involved heavily.
    Some may recall my narrative of time I spent in confinement at Mingapulco 2 1/2 years ago.
    I told of my Tribe smuggling food into me, in order to sustain me.
    I told also of the disappearance of the cornbread that was part of these smuggled meals.

Now you may ask, why would the Antichrist steal my cornbread?
    Easily answered. He knows what scares each individual.
    Stealing the chicken fried steak would have been too blatant, too readily noticed by all.
    Ahhh, but stealing the cornbread would be less readily recognized by anyone other than myself; but I did recognize.

If you have recollection of my tale, then you may also by now have put an Apolyton name with The Evil One.
    If you do not, I will now name him.
    My good friends, the Antichrist is none other than Paiktis.

I don't know what you can do with the information, but there it is.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Wow, that rocks.
    When are all the good christians going to be abducted??
    Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

It's called rapture.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Where do I sign up to scourge true believers with fire and the sword?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          It's called rapture.

Geesh, you and your technical details.

I hope that the rapture will be after the match between Argentina and England.

I would hate to lose that game.
          Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

What does this have to do with Canada Geese and strawberries??
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I guess I'm suppose to make an appearance.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                What does this have to do with Canada Geese and strawberries??
                The banana is the symbol of the divine perfection, the strawberry is the evil symbol of Lucifer.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Comment

I always knew it was paiktis. I just never said anything because you guys weren't ready to know the truth.

Now you're all doomed. And SlowwHand, you have just opened The box.

Comment

Pakitis might be hariy, but he isn't the anti-christ
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The only thing rapturous about the Rapture was Mimi Rogers.

Comment

Maybe paiktis is hairy to the throne of the Antichrist

(pun there)

Comment

Slowwhand either missed his medication this morning, or he took too much.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X