This is it, I am kicking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is it, I am kicking

Well, In case some of you didn't know, I am a heroin addict. to make this short, I am kicking this week. No more junk, morphine methadone, nothing. I will be checking myself into detox tommorrow morning. I have to do it this time, for way too many reasons to list here. I really don't want to stay on Methadone for the rest of my life, what is the point of trading a 'fun' drug for a state administered one. So anyway guys, wish me luck I am really going to need it.

P.S. sorry for the rant.
    " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
    February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Good luck mate - you can do it!
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Yeah, go for it!
      "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
      "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
      "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
        Good luck mate - you can do it!
        Thanks, I am not too worried about the sickness, it the dsepression that gets me. day 3-6 are the worst. after that it starts to get a little bit eaiser. I am cheating a little, I am sneaking a few valium in with me, you know, to help me sleep that bad days .
        " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs

Comment

Hope it all goes well

And remember-
          Attached Files

Comment

I hope it goes well.

Have your tried before?
            Cheese eating surrender monkees - Chris 62

BlackStone supporting our troops

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
              Hope it all goes well

And remember-
              Ouch, guess your are not to into the 'harm managment' softer aproch huh?

William Seward Burroughs

Comment

Good luck man, you can do it.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by BlackStone
                  I hope it goes well.

Have your tried before?

Ya, 2 years ago, made it 4 days and just cracked. I was living with people that used back then so it was really hard to be around it. The day I cracked my dealer asked me to tie him off (for you guys that don't know what I mean, the 'belt' thing you see in the movies. Well, I was too weak and watching him get off made me need a hit.

This time I am doing it right.

William Seward Burroughs

Comment

I hope it goes well.

Have your tried before?

Comment

I hope it goes well.

Have your tried before?

see above for answer

William Seward Burroughs

Comment

Be careful, Poly addiction can be far worse than drugs

Comment

Sorry about the double post. I have read somewhere that it is hard for ex users to go back to the same places as they use to use (for want of a better expression) and not be strongly tempted to go back on it.

I know it sounds harsh but if you make it this time I would seriously consider changing where you live and keeping well away from old dealers. I maybe cynical but you might find that some people would prefer you back the way you were.

I hope you make it - then its the rest of your life ahead of you with you in the drivers seat

Comment

Good luck!
                            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Sorry about the double post. I have read somewhere that it is hard for ex users to go back to the same places as they use to use (for want of a better expression) and not be strongly tempted to go back on it.

I know it sounds harsh but if you make it this time I would seriously consider changing where you live and keeping well away from old dealers. I maybe cynical but you might find that some people would prefer you back the way you were.

I hope you make it - then its the rest of your life ahead of you with you in the drivers seat
                              You sound way too much like a motavational speaker, its almost scary. kidding.

William Seward Burroughs

Comment

Working...
                              X