This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Clowns Better Fix This Crap!

Boy am I pissed off! We're in a tribe game and I'm about to build a wonder.
    I had a new line up of techs to start researching with my choice being invented that very turn and I had 3 possible techs with wonders supposedly coming up. I wanted to build A Smith, so did economics show up as an option? Nah,I get stuck with the 3rd wonder on my wish list. This is BS!
    If you have the pre-reqs, the tech should be a stinking option!!!

Still living up to your namesake I see...
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Wrong forum fool
      If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

For some techs you need 2 techs at the same level in the tree. Econ is one of these examples...
        Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
        and kill them!

Comment

Calm down! Why do you write this here? Try the Civ2(?) forum! OR have you maybe had a vision of Civ3? Hope not!

------------------
          Who am I? What am I? Do we need Civ? Well....
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Zanzin -
            Wrong forum fool
            Pardon me, but isn't this forum meant for suggestions to make Civ III better than Civ II? I specifically requested that this problem be dealt with before the new game is sent out. Btw, I'd have broken your ****ing nose had you mouthed off to me in person you piece of ****

Comment

Thanks, Markus

Comment

Berzerker, were you not satisfied with the responses you got for this same thread topic in the other forum?
                The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                  Zanzin -

Pardon me, but isn't this forum meant for suggestions to make Civ III better than Civ II? I specifically requested that this problem be dealt with before the new game is sent out.
                  Well if you'd just said that "this is a problem in Civ2, I hope it doesn't happen in Civ3" everything would have made a lot more sense.

Btw, I'd have broken your ****ing nose had you mouthed off to me in person you piece of ****
                  As for that comment...why don't you come down to Oz and just try it tough guy.

Comment

Marquis -
                    Berzerker, were you not satisfied with the responses you got for this same thread topic in the other forum?
                    In case you didn't notice, I posted at around the same time in both forums - this one as a suggestion to the designers of civ III to fix what I perceived to be a mistake or inconsistency in civ II, and the other for discussion and any explanations as to why this occurs. Why are you and the ******* from aussieland so confused by what is a perfectly logical request/suggestion?

Zanzin -
                    Well if you'd just said that "this is a problem in Civ2, I hope it doesn't happen in Civ3" everything would have made a lot more sense.
                    You mean you could not figure out from the title that this was my suggestion to the people designing civ III? What part of, "You clowns better fix this crap", has you stumped?

As for that comment...why don't you come down to Oz and just try it tough guy
                    As it so happens, I will be spending 3 weeks of vacation time down under this summer and Sydney is on my schedule. Why dont you offer an address to your house so I can come by and show you what I would have done had you mouthed off to my face the way you did while hiding behind a computer screen.

Comment

wow bezerker this is the maddest i have seen you. I hope you dont display this kind of rage when you launch an attack in our tribe game

Comment

Bravelaker, nah, I just get a bit peeved at people who "talk" through the computer in ways they would never talk to people face to face. Calling people, "fools" because of an inability to grasp the obvious is uncalled for and cowardly. When I originally bought civ II, I was especially angered by the fact the game (the Mac version) needed "patches" to make it playable. Do you expect to drive a new car off the dealer's lot with a defective power steering pump? Not me! I considered it outrageous that defective software was being sold so I really have little sympathy for Microprose and Sid Meier et al even after I learned that these bugs are to be expected or put up with when trying to expedite games originally made for the PC. Hell, there were even "patches" for the PC version!

Comment

Just because it doesn't work the way you want it to does it mean it's defective?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Bravelaker, nah, I just get a bit peeved at people who "talk" through the computer in ways they would never talk to people face to face.
                            Dude, you're the one who said you were going to brake my nose....you're the one talking through your computer mate.

As it so happens, I will be spending 3 weeks of vacation time down under this summer and Sydney is on my schedule.
                            You won't make it through customs friend. We don't let hyperactive trigger happy idiots like yourself into the country.

You've got me annoyed now, because in my opinion, calling someone a fool doesn't warrent the breaking of one's nose. I call that, just slighty, over-reaction. Anyway, I apologise for calling you a fool...you were talking about Civ2, so I figured you were in the wrong forum. Maybe it was my bad, maybe it was yours. Who cares, life's too short anyway
                            Last edited by Zanzin; May 29, 2001, 03:12.

Comment

Why are you and the ******* from aussieland so confused by what is a perfectly logical request/suggestion?
                              Quite simply, because you complained about something happening in your Civ II game. Not perfectly logical; rather heavily implied. Calm down.
                              The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                              intelligence to few.

Comment

Working...
                              X