No announcement yet.

Civ2gfx: a civ2 tileset for Freeciv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did I do something wrong? No one has replied to my messed up graphics post. I really really want to play this. If anyone can help, please do.

Comment

Originally posted by DarbyCrash
      did I do something wrong? No one has replied to my messed up graphics post. I really really want to play this. If anyone can help, please do.
      Darbycrash,

Sorry I couldn't get this problem, but I haven't been able to replicate the problem myself, the game seems to run but your screen is chopped up. My guess it's somehow related to your videodisplay driver. Have you tried changing the color depth/resolution?

Otherwise it could really be a bug, in that case you should contact the author of the windows binary or report the bug at www.freeciv.org
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Originally posted by CapTVK
        I guess you're using the CVS. There have been some changes in the isotrident which cause this.

I guess it's time for the script and Civ2gfx to be updated.
        Hi, I applied the changes, but get the same error as before. I replaced the old ";roads" and ";rails" with the new ones. Anything else that I missed?

Y-S
        We are the apt, you will be packaged.

Comment

thanks a lot for your assistance CapTVK.
          I'll check all my video settings n' stuff, and if still no go, I'll report it.

Comment

Help me pls, How to launch tileset?
            I convert files, and replace files to data directory. Next:
            To use the tileset, run the client with the option:

civclient --tiles civ2gfx

How to start the game with these settings? Where to write civclient —tiles civ2gfx ?

Comment

Working...
            X