Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has George W. Bush done so far as President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has George W. Bush done so far as President?

Vote! And post your thoughts here.
    :D OUTSTANDING!!! :D
    9.20%
    Excellent
    5.75%
    Good
    4.60%
    Fair
    12.64%
    Poor
    28.74%
    :mad: TERRIBLE!!! :mad:
    28.74%
    :lol: He looks like a monkey because he eats too many bananas! :lol:
    10.34%
    HAVE A DAY.
    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

I think Howdy Doody did the best job he could possibly do considering his intellectual shortcomings.

Of course, I also think even Paulie Shore could look good as President in the post-9/11 climate.
    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

I think that he's bringing the US' downfall about quicker than I would have imagined possible prior to Jan. 2001.

I give him about a 9.8/10.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        I think that he's bringing the US' downfall about quicker than I would have imagined possible prior to Jan. 2001.
        What's are you basing this on?
        "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

ESP.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

"The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Everyone gather around for the circle jerk. It's been a while since this was started last. Well, yesterday.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Yeah, why's it always have to be the American president? Surely there must be other world leaders to criticize!

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Sprayber

Hush. I'm having fun.

I wouldn't talk about circle jerks. I've seen more than a few started by the right-wing Yankees too.

The worst offenders, though, are the Israelis/pro-Israelis and (I'm assuming) Finns.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Poor...and that's only because he handled 9/11 well
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I said "monkey"... think about it? Can't you see him hanging from the trees from his prehensiled tail?

Sorry, I'm not in any way affiliated with the Democrats, but the Republicans could have done better than Bush!

Comment

sometimes I wonder, DPII
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I think it's quite clear that George Dubya is the product of one unfortunate night of drinking in the baboon cage at the local zoo by George Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
                            the Republicans could have done better than Bush!
                            I would have preferred Ashcroft.

Comment

Originally posted by nationalist

I would have preferred Ashcroft.
                              Hell yeah, we need a strong leader that is concerned about civil rights
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                              X