Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invitation to top 1x1x deity players: Rah, Deity, Alexanders horse etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invitation to top 1x1x deity players: Rah, Deity, Alexanders horse etc.

Before you start reading this post: in this thread I do not intend to boast about my skills or to bash other players.

I have been playing deity 1x1x a lot lately with skilled deity players like Markus, Jes and Max. Unfortunatly, all these players refuse to play against me in duels, because they feel they can not beat me anymore. I myself refuse to play lesser skilled players then the ones I mentioned, because it is boring.

I sincerely hope that the players I played up till now are not the absolute top of the world in deity 1x1x, because I still feel that I can improve my game. This thread is a quest to find those top deity 1x1x players. If you played any of the players that I mentioned above and have not much trouble competing with them, please contact me to play some good civ2 games.

Unfortunatly my ICQ fails me, so I am now only using MSN messenger. You can contact me by my email address: wkerpershoek@hotmail.com

If you dont use MSN messenger, send me an email to schedule some times to play civ2. I regularly visit the zone chat and the german chat ( http://www.civ2-forum.gamigo.de/ ) so we can meet there.

Below is a list of the players I would like to contact:
    -Rah
    -Alexanders horse
    -Deity
    -Berzerker
    -Hydey
    -Makeo
    -Epic
    -Rasputin
    -Captvk
    -arii
    -Nappy
    -Smartfart
    Last edited by Species8472; May 12, 2002, 09:59.
    Woke23, proud member of Europe

what time zone are you in (where are you from)
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Europe, GMT +1. But if we make good appointments, I can play in weekends at any time.

Comment

Is this Eyes or just the European version?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

We will know when he plays Raz, if Raz wins then it is eyes
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Re: Invitation to top 1x1x deity players: Rah, Deity, Alexanders horse etc.

Originally posted by Species8472
            I have been playing deity 1x1x a lot lately with skilled deity players like Markus, Jes and Max. Unfortunatly, all these players refuse to play against me in duels, because they feel they can not beat me anymore.

P.S You realize the majority of that list is 2x players
            Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
            and kill them!

Comment

I am not eyes. Eyes does not play 1x1x and/or Deity.

Some know me as Woke. I agree that some see me as a little arrogant, but that is because they havent played me yet. I would describe myself as totally obsessive to this game and as a result there are few that can beat me.

Comment

Re: Re: Invitation to top 1x1x deity players: Rah, Deity, Alexanders horse etc.

Originally posted by markusf

P.S You realize the majority of that list is 2x players
                What is funny? should I add some chat logs of us? This thread is not intended to bash you Markus, so I will not focus on the fact that you can not beat me anymore. This thread is here because the fact is there that you dont want to play me because "everytime I play you, i get annoyed". In other words that means: you cant beat me.

but then again. this thread is only here because I need new, better opponents.
                Last edited by Species8472; May 12, 2002, 10:14.

Comment

Unfortunately,every time I try to start a game with you,I face an unplayable lag no matter who's hosting. It seems you have some nasty firewall which my ISP cannot endure.
                  My life, my rules

Comment

at 1x1x (as i proved last night) I'm a little rusty. But I doubt you'd find it boring. Are you looking for duels only. I'm not a big fan of duels or 1x1x. But if the circumstances dictate......

Scheduling might be tough (you're 7 hours ahead) No guarentees. We'll have to see.

RAH
                    You're not as tiresome boasting as some of the others. I can appreciate that.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Invitation to top 1x1x deity players: Rah, Deity, Alexanders horse etc.

Originally posted by Species8472

What is funny? should I add some chat logs of us? This thread is not intended to bash you Markus, so I will not focus on the fact that you can not beat me anymore. This thread is here because the fact is there that you dont want to play me because "everytime I play you, i get annoyed". In other words that means: you cant beat me.

but then again. this thread is only here because I need new, better opponents.
                      Oh please, played enough duels with you, every single one turned into a bribe fest. Plus i have no desire who to play a game where every single game is played the same. lighthouse, + ship chains for caravans, followed by navigation. Might i remind you your the one who called us cheaters and promised never to play us again? Good luck on your quest, but there aren't many really good players who play duels.. They lack the depth of a bigger game where many skilled players play.
                      Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
                      and kill them!

Comment

Which is why species got his ass raped by me on 1x1x deity. He thought he could win with no happy wonders and was stupid enough not even to explore the map. thought he could win the game by trade.

Comment

I'm getting a little tired of all these blow hard fests.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

me to. Nevermind this thread. I have decided to quit playing civ2.

Comment

Ok, bye. You sucked anyways so no big loss.

Comment

Working...
                              X