FOA, why isn't it updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOA, why isn't it updated?

Dan & Mark, I haven't seen the work that was submitted put up yet, and it's three weeks already.

I rushed to get it done by the deadline, yet now that seems somewhat ludicrous.

I don't mind doing these interviews, but why was I put under time pressure if the damn thing isn't posted anyway?

Seems damn silly, and not condusive to doing more of them.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Chris, it was a double misunderstanding. First, I got the interview a week after it was completed, noone alerted me ( ). And second now, Markos doesn't post this. Dan has told me that this istallement will be posted by Markos, but it hasn't been yet. Umm, at least I'm ready to send Dan the questions tomorrow.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Solver seems to be a layer of beuaracracy. Let's just have groundpounder in charge. I like his interviews...

Comment

chris, sorry this has taken so long. i have been busy with other things around the site as well as on a short vacation during the (christian orthodox) easter. as far as i know noone had put any deadlines though
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Uhmm Markos not that you're quite right about the Deadlines, but now I will be taking a vacation whenever there's a Jewish celebration, now you'll not see me too often here .

On a more serious notice, I don't think that posting an interview needs that much time. And you still don't answer the most important question - WHEN will it be posted?

Comment

On a more serious notice, I don't think that posting an interview needs that much time. And you still don't answer the most important question - WHEN will it be posted?
            asap

beyond that, hopefully you will allow me to judge on which things i will work on apolyton during my free time. thank you in advance.
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I was just asking Mark, not ball-busting.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I don't know what's ball-busting, but I was just asking too, Markos . As long as you're not on a vacation I'm going to live by whatever your sadistic decisions are .

Comment

Working...
                X