No announcement yet.

MoM: What your favorite Magic type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It helped me pick up a couple of nodes earlier than I might have otherwise (particularly the sorcery nodes where I webbed the Sky Drakes),
    You picked up a Sky Drake node early in the game?
    Pray tell.
    "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
    "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
    - Pekka

Comment

• I didn't say early in the game; just earlier than I could have without being able to web the sky drakes. Instead of needing a couple of 9-high stacks of paladins, I could go in with a couple of paladins and a couple of slingers and at least get one drake before dying.

I'm guessing that moomin's SCC means Single City Challenge, more commonly known around here as OCC (One City Challenge).
      "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

• That'd be it, yup.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

• Played last night and was expanding quickly early when I got devastated by Rjak's wraiths. It's tough when unreasonably good units get used effectively against you.
          "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
          "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
          - Pekka

Comment

• paladin's rock

as do Torin

Lycrothropy always caused it to crash for me, I shoudl retry it (I actually bought the game twice, in my first set the discks quit working)

is there any multiplayer edition?

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I can't decide between white and blue
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
              X