Your most embarassing MP3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most embarassing MP3

Whether you choose to deny it or not, I figure that you must all have at least one MP3 file that you enjoy but know deep down is pretty embarassing (like Agadoo by Black Lace, for example). What is your most embarassing MP3?

For the record, mine has to be the theme tune to Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda; a show I can't stand but a theme tune I can't get enough of.
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Theme songs from Historyline 1914-1918
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

well, i dont have any songs i'm ashamed of, but the closest one would be the mix of metallica's "So what" and Britney Spears' "Baby one more time".

i only like it because of the innuendo it implies
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

alizee-lolita

actually , I don't even enjoy it anymore.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

A Flock of Seagulls - I ran
          The Knack - My sharona
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Looking back to the very beginning (My first MP3 files are from August 2000): Several Queen songs. Baba O'Riley and (worse) Pinball Wizard by The Who. And, IIRC, though I can't find it, Comfortably Numb. I might have deleted than one out of sheer embarassment.

Recently: There was talk of doing an "Embarassing Songs You Like" theme week on the AG group, so I've got (a) The "Birds of a Feather" theme, and (b) several versions of Elgar and Blake's Jerusalem.
            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

oh , and who could forget " Ghost Busters"
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Hey, I've got that!
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Bob the Builder- We can fix it. Great song, though.
                  "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

I've got a couple of mariachi polkas.

Comment

everyone does. noone admits.

also, another amazing MP3 :

word up - cameo ...
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Anything sent by the Apolyton Audiogalaxy Group
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Unfortunately, "Blame it on the Boogie" was lost in my C drive format. I only had it because the B&W bear danced quite well to it.
                          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

I had a Klingon Opera before my last format.

It didn't emberass me, but I think it would embarass most other people.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Bob the Builder- We can fix it. Great song, though
                              I have that, and also the Bucky O'Hare theme tune, but that isn't embarrassing, cos its so cool.

PH, I nearly sent a Bad Religion song today, but I figured you'd already have it.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X