No announcement yet.

High School Panty Raid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure this happened? Sounds like an Onion article or an urban myth.

Otherwise I'll bet this woman belongs to some weird fundy religious group.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

If Reuters and AP are to be believed, then it actually happened...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

This is a disgusting and evil act. Rita Wilson should be headed to prison for a very long time.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

AH

These 2, see papagragh 3.

I still think you would look good in a new Bark Hut.
          The ways of Man are passing strange, he buys his freedom and he counts his change.
          Then he lets the wind his days arrange and he calls the tide his master.

Comment

they had partial nudity the year before. maybe I need to go to more high school dances

err wait, I'm too old for that now. But maybe when I was in high school. My high school dances were never that good. I'm talking about the one last year, not this recent event.

It's pretty bad. I hope they fire the VP and start getting nudity back into school dances.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
              This is a disgusting and evil act. Rita Wilson should be headed to prison for a very long time.
              Now hang on a sec - let's not get the lynch mob. What the woman did was wrong but hey, I remember the nuns checking the girls at my school to see if they were wearing the approved sexless bullet proof underwear. I reckon this woman might have been convent educated and just had what we call here a "brain explosion".
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

[Zkribbler repairs Shi Huangid's quote to read correctly]

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                This is a disgusting and evil act. Rita Wilson should be beheaded.

Comment

Thats disgusting, they should be criminally charged. Being 'religious' is no excuse to break laws.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

is all I got to say.

That and this is a criminal act, and should be prosecuted as such. People who think they can trample on the rights of others in the name of anything should be taught otherwise.

Comment

You morons don't get it do you. I'm not defending this idiot. I just can't wait for more details of her story to come out and I suspect there'll be a loopy religious angle.

Comment

I can't believe one of those kids didn't make a scene right away. I saw the report on Fox News. They even made guys wearing "togas" prove they were wearing underwear. THat's absurd!! You can bet your ass I would have caused a ruckus.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Just goes to confirm my long held opinion that the closest things to Nazi Germany are elementary and high-schools.
                          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by LTEC!
                            SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
                            May 1, 2002

... Things got out of hand, students and parents said, and one girl took off her underwear and revealed herself on the dance floor.
                            So, if I understand well, in order to avoid the risk of ONE girl being exposed (willingly?), in a private party and inside a building, they exposed lots of unwilling people in public.

I must have missed something.

These ame-romans are crazy
                            The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Since when is your undergarments (which cant be seen since they are UNDER other things) part of the school dress code?

IIRC, we had no such rules regarding underwear/bras etc in my HS.

It's a good thing too, as I wear no undergarments. Woulda been a helluva dance for me eh?

-FMK.

Comment

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
                                Since when is your undergarments (which cant be seen since they are UNDER other things) part of the school dress code?
                                Many schools have an underwear dress code, mainly conservative private girls ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X