Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Leaderheads

Hey Yall,
    I'm trying to set up a game with some of America's worst enemies & some just plain bad dudes. I'm currently looking for some leaderheads.

Fidel Castro
    Saddam Husseign (?)
    Osama Bin Laden
    Josef Stalin
    Adolf Hitler
    Napoleon Bonaparte (?)
    Some American Presidents (George W, Washington, FDR, etc.)

Also if yall can think of any other guys I'm leaving out, please add them. I don't know anything about China's leaders but I know were not exactly peachy with them. If you know the current one, that would work.

If you know where these heads are located, put a link in you're message.

Finally, if these heads aren't around yet, they seem like a great thing for you creators out there to make!

Thanks!

Later Days,
    Dylan :-)

For Stalin, Hitler and Napoleon, I would've recommended that you go to ccm01's site, but now that seems to have been taken over by baseball images. Too bad as well, since he had done an era-specific set of Hitler leaderheads.

As for Osama the Evil One, there was a "Taliban civ" mod with an Osama leaderhead. It was a long time ago though, and I haven't seen it since. Maybe you should search the archive of this forum, or the very back of the creation section.

Castro, and Hussein, I haven't found any with them.

And the American presidents, again, ccm01 did some good ones, but they are lost to his baseball crap. He did do JFK and Washington. Somewhere on the Civ 3 creation forums on www.civfanatics.com I remember finding leaderheads for Clinton and George W. so there might also be a good place to look. There was also Tony Blair there too.
    "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
    "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Try some of these.
      "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
      —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley

Try some of these.
        Wow. ccm01's leaderheads are there as well. Since I didn't d/load Stalin and Napoleon from his site before it was turned into a baseball site, I'm definitely revisiting this site to d/load them.

Thanks.
        "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
        "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Your welcome.

I thought a bump was in order, just in case anyone else was interested.
          "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
          —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

You'd better study the thread on "Napoleon" in this forum before you say something as off base as mentioneing him and Hitler and Stalin in the same breath. That's really dumb.

BTW, Napoleon was America's ALLY in the War of 1812, and wished America well in the fight against the British.

Comment

Originally posted by Coracle
              You'd better study the thread on "Napoleon" in this forum before you say something as off base as mentioneing him and Hitler and Stalin in the same breath. That's really dumb.

BTW, Napoleon was America's ALLY in the War of 1812, and wished America well in the fight against the British.
              evidently you didn't read his post that closely, as you would have seen that G.Washington, and FDR were mentioned as well as Nappy and Hitler. He was obviously asking for more than just "evil" leaders. Read the whole post and pay attention to the context before acting like a jerk.

Comment

Working...
              X