Errors. Anyone had these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors. Anyone had these?

First two of my Civ3 errors (crash in one case) seem to have been related to the military advisor screen (f3). The first on happened when I opened the screen after returning a bunch of workers to another civ. It said I still had 3, but none appeared in the captured workers box. I clicked on it a couple of times and all three appeared. But the mouse stopped working. Hit Esc to get back to the game, and mouse still not working. Fearing the worst, and not having saved recently, I saved, closed the program, and went too far and rebooted my PC.

When I got Civ3 back up, mouse working again. *phew* Go back to f3, and everything seems cool. 5-6 turns later (this time saving every other turn), hit f3, instant program crash. Didn't do anything but shut downt he game though.

Last "error" may just be a coding mistake. When I go to trade workers, all appear on my side as "Worker (Russian)" when they actually belong to another civ. Doesn't matter if they are the civs I'm talking to or anothers, which means I can't tell which are whose from the negotiating/trade screen.
    Fitz. (n.) Old English
    1. Child born out of wedlock.
    2. Bastard.
Working...
X