X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links to important mods & scenarios

Links to important mods & scenarios

Discussion moved here, where I have more room.
    Last edited by Locutus; September 6, 2002, 13:28.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Good stuff, Locutus. I make it almost 4AM your time; you should be getting overtime for this (unless you're just staying up to hear the birds sing again).

Comment

Excellent! Just what was needed I've used it already to download Martins GoodMod.
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

That's quite a list

(the WAW link points to the 'Poly Pack btw)
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I, tigger, do hereby state that Locutus has shamed me into action on the scenarios he's listed against my name.

Cheers mate

ok I'll go and make a start.....

I'll go then....

bye...
          Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.
          Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Comment

Locutus:

World At War website is pointing to Apolyton Pack website. Here's the true address:

Comment

Thanks guys...

Dale/Ben,
              Sorry, lot of copy-pasting going on as you can understand, easy to make mistakes (esp. when the sites are on the same server). Fixed now...

Tigger,
              Good, my plan is working
              Nah, I know you're still waiting for my map (sorry about not mailing about the issue, the server change and its consequences have kept me tied to the forums for the last few days), but I'm having trouble in getting a decent copy of Photoshop, which I simply can't do without in this case. I *think* I found a good version tonight, but I don't have access to the high-end PC now so I can't test until tomorrow...

Edit: BTW, I'll probably add a handful of extra (popular) older mods to the list later (such as CityMod2, DiploMod, FrenzyMod), as well as descriptions for the existing entries of course.

Comment

Hmm...what about the Ancient Mediterranean Scenario - SPQR (the Dacian War scenario from Hannibal Ad Portas). I have not had the opportunity to try it yet (I can't keep up with these darned modmakers!! ) but I have heard that it is excellent. Good feel, good challenge.
                "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

One question, the link for MedPack2 leads to the Medieval Pack II v2.1: Crusade! update thread, but it should me lead to MedPack2 v1.1, I guess you have to edit your initial post again Locutus.

-Martin
                  Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Locutus:

Can you update the WAW thread. I've started a new one for the current update (it'll be a while till the next update). I want to finish off the army and naval improver before I update again.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Sorry, wasn't around much for a few days. I will make an update to this thread in a few hours. But first I have a game of Cradle waiting for me in which the Hebrews are asking for a good old-fashioned @ss-kicking

Comment

A little later than intended but thead updated.
                        Descriptions of all mods/scenarios available, Cradle and WaW! updated.

Comment

Loctus,

Thank you for including my old MOD (MyMOD v0.99 for CTP2).

It had some interesting SLICs for that time. Especialy those who dealt with AI.
                          Like some special startegies for building Nukes, Spies or Stealth Fighters. (some SLICs could be recycled and used in other MODs too)

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                            A little later than intended but thead updated.
                            Descriptions of all mods/scenarios available, Cradle and WaW! updated.
                            OK, you updated this thread but were can I find the news items about Cradle WAW and MedPack2?

-Martin
                            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Locutus:

Once again, another update needed. Can you update the Apolyton Pack thread and details to the new Super Apolyton Pack V2.0 thread that I've created. This'll be the last update for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X