• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can play

See you in lobby

Comment

• He says 6 hours later

OK, up for a game for the next couple of hours, or starting from 6 hours from now... post here, or email me at richardjbarratt@hotmail.com
      Last edited by ricketyclik; June 28, 2002, 17:34.

Comment

• My girl cancel our date so I think I can play this night

BTW I had a great game today with Troll 9 settlers renaissance start, excluded settlers and air units.

The game end when I enter into genetic age while he was 15 tech behind.

As the game was on a huge map with only 24 cities on it, not a single bullet was wasted on the game.

Thank you for the game Troll, I bet it was my last game before return to work and my boss wont let me time for a MP game for a while because ricketyclik is playing with Troll so I miss both

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
          My girl cancel our date so I think I can play this night

BTW I had a great game today with Troll 9 settlers renaissance start, excluded settlers and air units.

The game end when I enter into genetic age while he was 15 tech behind.

As the game was on a huge map with only 24 cities on it, not a single bullet was wasted on the game.

Thank you for the game Troll, I bet it was my last game before return to work and my boss wont let me time for a MP game for a while because ricketyclik is playing with Troll so I miss both
          It was indeed my pleasure, as you showed me so much tonight, it is gonna help with Rickeyclik's game we are playing!!

He is on a break, so we will return in 1.5 hoirs!

I seen things I have never seen tonight, before I would have thought they were cheating, but thanks to berXpert being a gentleman, he showed me GREAT THINGS!!
          Now, wheres that little Knob-luvin F G??

Troll
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Good job Ber
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• game tonight?
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• hi is catete registered at apolyton? I can play tommorrow! Finally.....some time!

Before I go back to the UK for 4 days

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
                  hi is catete registered at apolyton? I can play tommorrow! Finally.....some time!

Before I go back to the UK for 4 days
                  Faded, I know I pick on or at you, even though you kick a hole-N-my AR$E maybe one day..I can beat you?? ..but..in sincerity and compassion, I have seen your posts and feel for you budd!

As a Manager in the Ready Mix Concrete Industry, a mix doesnt work or has problems and I need the answers. We had a problem once and evryone got freaked out, accused this and that, come to find out the loader at the Rock Quarry had a leaking hydraulic line, hydraulic fluid got into the rock, see as they pushed it up in a pile, it put more pressure on the line and put more hydraulic fluid in the pile. We got the aggregate, it went into the concrete and killed the strength. ~sigh~..taught me this my friend and I am sure you are aware, NEVER EVER leave anything for granted. It took lots of testing and quality assurance checks, and what clued it in was when we did a Petrographic Analysis on the Core Sample taken. Basically this tells you everything in the mix, water-cement ratios, aggregate source, air content and fm of sand. Best of luck dude! I feel for you but know nothing about your trrade. Best of fortunes. For real, CTP is here but your livlihood is more important! Happy Hunting!

Troll
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• God conceded next!
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                      God conceded next!
                      Good God Blackice. You defeated God? How is that possible?

Comment

• can god build a mountain he can not lift?

That dolt that can not play without some questionable actions yes. He rush bought throughout the entire game. But in the end heh he is cheese...
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Anyone for a game,I am new here?
                          SERBIAAAAAAA!

Comment

• sure i got a couple of hours
                            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• sure see you in the servers
                              Or do we?

Comment

• serbo we are in nl server. do you have the patches and the right server.dat file?
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X