This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackice
    Third game this week Swissy you have quit hummmmm....
    Please..dont be too harsh on him, You see, he and I simply talked yesterday in a lobby, he was tired and well, he may have taken up one of my old BAD-HABITS!! I used to quit, sometimes on purpose, a fewer times due to servers crashing, but thatsa all resolved now I say STOP SWISSEY!! donmt quit, take a whooping like a GIRLIE-MAN Dont run and hide, I am better tahn before, by not quiting, just hang in there and learn

This is an unsolicited advice from a convicted Solver-Hall detainee That has learned his lesson!! I dint get "convicted" for that, but merely the way I handled my 12 step program

I shall never quit Or at least i hope I wont "backslide" into that poor-sportsmanship display!

Play! Play! Play! I say play and lose, but lose with dignity!!

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
      Third game this week Swissy you have quit hummmmm....
      Unlike many of you, I have to share the computer here. Three users, alot of waiting. What is worse, it is end of school year of my daughter and she needs it more. I only remember quiting one game, and that one was a three player game that was dragging and we weren't even in modern. Nevchev stopped the other game yesterday, he had to go to dinner and I wasn't able to get back on for over 4 hours.

Now if anyone happens to have a spare slot A motheroard I could put my computer back together.
      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Originally posted by Swissy

Unlike many of you, I have to share the computer here. Three users, alot of waiting. What is worse, it is end of school year of my daughter and she needs it more. I only remember quiting one game, and that one was a three player game that was dragging and we weren't even in modern. Nevchev stopped the other game yesterday, he had to go to dinner and I wasn't able to get back on for over 4 hours.

Now if anyone happens to have a spare slot A motheroard I could put my computer back together.
        AHA!!
        I knew that there was a "Valid" conclusion to this otherwiseunacceptable" behavioral pattern!!

Thats why I came to his defense, and took the blame!!

Troll
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• hahahahahaha I do have a slot one but where do you live?
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• Hey Blackice, care for a game at the moment?

Comment

• sure
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• heading into the lobbies now... nucleardays is a good one for me

Comment

• ok
                  Or do we?

Comment

• hi all...i need this servers.dat file...when i try to play an internet game it always gets stuck on searching for servers or something...

Comment

• 2 seconds... It will be zipped, just unzip it to correct destintaion
                      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Attached Files
                        He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Patryn, sorry for the delay; missed the train home and they only go every 30 mins at night... I'll be in the lobby on nl.alink now in case you can still play.

Comment

• Uhm, or not. Just post here if you can join. I need the soundcard now and civctp is blocking it

Comment

• Ok, that is fine. I might possible be able to play one more game after erni. It just depends on how long that takes, and my other plans for today. I will post when I have some time to play today. This is pretty much my last day of ctp for 7 weeks
                              Peace is but a place to live.
                              The house of peace is built on the foundation of war.
                              You must conquer the land before you can build your house and live in peace.

Comment

• Got time to resume our game at the moment Patryn?

Or how about you Gav, care for a game?

Comment

Working...
                                X