Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, sorry. I leave for basic training on monday, and I hate to say it, but I do need sleep. Perhaps my days of staying up all night and playing ctp are over. Oh well, I will be back in 7 weeks, so we can find out then.

Expect me when you see me.
    Peace is but a place to live.
    The house of peace is built on the foundation of war.
    You must conquer the land before you can build your house and live in peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patryn
      No, sorry. I leave for basic training on monday, and I hate to say it, but I do need sleep. Perhaps my days of staying up all night and playing ctp are over. Oh well, I will be back in 7 weeks, so we can find out then.

Expect me when you see me.
      Good luck my friend!

Enjoy the service, a very smart move, get training, Uncle Sam will do that much fer you!

~Peace~

Troll sa-leeeeeeeepppppppppppp..you will now feeeeeeellllll very CTPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY..I mean saleppppppyyyyyyy.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I am in the loobies if anyone is around.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• Damn, they got rid of nucleardays

Anyone who would like a game in the next few hours post here or email me...

richardjbarratt@hotmail.com

Comment

• Ditto above message for the next couple of hours...

Comment

• OK, last night I started my first ever internet MP game (against Gav - needless to say he is totally thrashing me ). And for the next fortnight I have a lot of free time - practically 24/7 - so I'm here if anyone wants to teach me something, or just pummel a newbie into the ground...

I'm also interested in playtesting my Mars Mod through internet games, so if you'd like to help me with that, let me know.

Comment

• I'm a little out of form, so if someone wants to kick me I'll be on cali12 for a while.

Comment

• It is 23:27 or so GMT..or 6:27 P.M. Esstern Standard Time, Im headed to lobbies if anyone wants, will look..want to start a game we can play and continue..just re-installed game..new server.dat files..maybe with new install..no corrupt old files

C YA

Troll
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• anyone around for a match any time soon? I will sit at lobby for a while
                    The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

• RANKINGS UPDATED JUNE 16 2002
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

• heading to lobby
                        i know you are reading this

Comment

• if any 1 wants to kill me..in the game post here
                          i know you are reading this

Comment

• If you'd like a game in the next few hours post here or email me at

richardjbarratt@hotmail.com

Comment

• In the lobby
                              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                              Or do we?

Comment

• Game in the next couple of hours anyone?

Post here or email richardjbarratt@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X