X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP Internet Rankings April 22 2002

Update soon
    Last edited by blackice; October 23, 2002, 02:54.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Faded, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough...
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
      Faded, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough...
      my problem is time buddy. Im going to the musuem of Science and industry in Chicago saturday. So Sunday looks good. Tho last sunday ; I found myself hopping all around town looking to buy a ring.

oh ok. Sunday looks good.

Comment

I'd like to join this internet ranking. Please, include me in that list.
        Gav, say goodbye to that position LOL.

Comment

Hey Catete, you around to play a rated game now?
          The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

Catete.... I rise to the challenge- One V one, sometime in the next week or so??

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory

my problem is time buddy. Im going to the musuem of Science and industry in Chicago saturday. So Sunday looks good. Tho last sunday ; I found myself hopping all around town looking to buy a ring.

oh ok. Sunday looks good.
              A ring....... A RING..... ...... does this mean u and Lauren set a date now....

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka

A ring....... A RING..... ...... does this mean u and Lauren set a date now....

no it just meant i bought a ring.

checked schedule. Sunday is good to go. But as I said, MsaI saturday. I havent been there since I was a kid. Maybe swissy has...do they still have the U-505?

Comment

Sign me up for these rankings. Where do I post the games at, here? I try to be in the lobbies at least 4 times a week, so if you want to play me, I just might be in. As a matter of fact, I am headed there now.....
                  Peace is but a place to live.
                  The house of peace is built on the foundation of war.
                  You must conquer the land before you can build your house and live in peace.

Comment

You know, there are just times when I would like to kill Well this just happens to be one of those times. One minute after I posted my last thread, I attempted to place my ctp CD in the tray. I just happened to slip out of my hand, striking the corner of the desk, leaving an inch long scratch from the middle going out. Of course this is a time when you see your stupidity reflected upon you in the CD. And, as luck would have it, I can not play without my disc. Well, I am left with two options, rainex or buying a new CD. I do not think I have any rainex on hand so I may have to buy a new CD. Wish me luck. *sniff* *sniff*

Comment

Patch 1.24 will allow you to play without the disk - faded has a copy... post your email, someone will send it I am sure

Comment

Blackice, me and Faded will play this weekend I hope.

Now heres the $64,000 question ARE YOU PLEASE going to join in the competition for worlds best CTP player... we really really need you in it! Please.....

Comment

hybrid_diplomacy@hotmail.com I may buy a new cd anyway, but that may be good.

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                            ...do they still have the U-505?
                            Yes they do. For those unable to visit Chicago, here is what Faded is talking about.

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

I have a free evening to play if anyone is about...

Comment

Working...
                              X