Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nimrod, let me know if you're up for starting our game in the next 3 hours.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Blackice. Please, when you can add Spain beside my nick in the list.

Comment

Catete my humble appologies for not remembering...
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

No, blackice it's my fault. I still have to learn how to manage this site. I want to add a description beside my nick and I'll try to put a photo too.

Comment

I am free most evenings now... In fact I almost feel semi retired.... and I want to get some practice in prior to competition..... So post if anyone is up for a game...
            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Would anyone like to start a game?
              The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

Would you count me? I'd like to try online playing.
                vitolg

Comment

Hey Vitolg that is great!

Comment

Any players out there this fine morning(US/Can)-afternoon(Euro)?
                    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Hey, deVil, Faded Glory, Grafxfx, Attila, or Styx. If any of you want to continue any of our games in the next week I can play 24/7. I can also play all day this saturday. I am also supposed to play someone tonight, but I forgot who. Well, I will just be in the lobby. Oh yeah, I have one to continue with gavrushka too. ;D
                      Peace is but a place to live.
                      The house of peace is built on the foundation of war.
                      You must conquer the land before you can build your house and live in peace.

Comment

{Players Catete, Gavrushka}
                        {Finishing order Gavrushka, Catete}
                        {Game Description: A very finely balanced game from one end to the other - Catete had the edge on Production, I had the edge on Science, every attack, every counter attack was stopped dead in its tracks and repelled, Then at the end Catete captured two of my cities, but never gained useful tech - I had Tanks and Marines and pressed the advantage capturing a city and rolling through with many marines and tanks, Catete conceeded at this point - But we were in about 1100ad, a fantastic game, just a pity it had to end }

Comment

Patryn u forgot about me!! I was an afterthought..... ..... I feel very sorry for myself now.... ...... Our game was with Blackice too yes??

Comment

Could anyone please explain how can I take part in a game?
                            vitolg

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
                              {Players Catete, Gavrushka}
                              {Finishing order Gavrushka, Catete}
                              {Game Description: A very finely balanced game from one end to the other - Catete had the edge on Production, I had the edge on Science, every attack, every counter attack was stopped dead in its tracks and repelled, Then at the end Catete captured two of my cities, but never gained useful tech - I had Tanks and Marines and pressed the advantage capturing a city and rolling through with many marines and tanks, Catete conceeded at this point - But we were in about 1100ad, a fantastic game, just a pity it had to end }
                              Oh my, he can learn, adapt, steal strategies

That game report seems familiar. We should finish our game so you may experience it from the other side

I am available this weekend.
                              Last edited by Swissy; May 9, 2002, 20:39.
                              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Anyone up for a game anytime soon?
                                The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

Working...
                                X