This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackice
    can god build a mountain he can not lift?

That dolt that can not play without some questionable actions yes. He rush bought throughout the entire game. But in the end heh he is cheese...
    LOLOL Good for you!

Comment

• Hi guys, who want to play today with me could it be a normal or a world cup game

Comment

• Love to later Ber say after 9 est? Right now I have my child for another weeks holiday so time in the day is not going to happen. Off to the water park let me know.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• thanx I'll try to be there

Comment

Id like to sign up for ranking and if anyone wants to pla y Im almost always avalable just let me Know
            Blessed Be

Comment

• *****Rankings updated*******

Welcome aboard geoffrey I have some time tonight if you like? I will reply here instead of the PM.
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• I want to participate, please

I am going through "Info-Central" and trying to join in. You guys look like you have fun and I would like to be a part of this. What do I need to do next to participate in this Online gaming part?

Ken

Comment

• Players added to the list today include: ricketyclik and dancemasseuse welcome aboard and good gaming.

No change to the rankings as no games have been reported to date.
                  Last edited by blackice; August 2, 2002, 18:32.
                  Or do we?

Comment

• I'm active but none of my games are rated

So I think you should erase my name of the list

Comment

• Me too
                      Last edited by blackice; August 2, 2002, 18:46.
                      Or do we?

Comment

• newbie player

I'd like to play a game but I'm new so I don't know exactly what to do. Can someone help me?

I also need that *.dat file since mine is outdated. (was it server.dat?)

ohh, I forgot, my e-mail is:

g.hullekes@chello.nl
                        or
                        r.hullekes@chello.nl
                        Last edited by M. Darkheart; August 11, 2002, 14:07.

Comment

• got the file i needed now. no more help needed. if anyone's up for a game or if i can join a rated game, please tell me when and where.

Comment

• Originally posted by M. Darkheart
                            got the file i needed now. no more help needed. if anyone's up for a game or if i can join a rated game, please tell me when and where.
                            I dont do rated games, just for fun and I am kinda really not oo good. So you may indeed get a win, and Ill even share the different ways i continually gets me AR$E Whooped!!

I will be in lobbies!!

Troll
                            Attached Files
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• troll I think his pretty good you my just that
                              Blessed Be

Comment

• hey, geoff, you didn't sleep much, did you?

According to the time you posted the last message you couldn't have slept much more than 4 hours.

Hope you're not too sleepy for our game today.

Comment

Working...
                                X