Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY C_MATRIX up for a game? Come to think of it I do not see you joining up here? How come HOTSHOT? This list has some of the best the best GAMMERS in the world where are you? YOU seem to think you have the FUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lets see it.

Come on HOTSHOT play some online games... I bet you do not have the moxy and or the ability to play US here...

I am ready I am obviously below your ability or time to play an online game right now...How about tomorrow? The next day? Tell you what HOTSHOT you pick the time, believe me I do not need two more gammers to equailize the odds. NOPE HOTSHOT just you and me heh... Anytime you feel you are ready...

Ok lets hear your excuse....

There left you some space to whine out.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Make sure it is speed turns, last online I played with this creature they were up to an hour a turn by turn 30, from a 1 settler start..... And C-MAtrix is an awful player - I mean a Newbie would thrash them.
      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Email me if you'd like a game in the next couple of hours...

richardjbarratt@hotmail.com
        Last edited by ricketyclik; May 24, 2002, 05:30.

Comment

• Rickety - sorry I am working!

Comment

• C'mon, you Euro's must be waking up about now... email me if you'd like a game over the next few hours...

richardjbarratt@hotmail.com

Comment

• It is awkward isn't it trying to get a game if u don't live in certain time zones.... Again now it is impossible for me to play...

Comment

• Looking for a game...

I will be floating between the servers.
                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Re: Looking for a game...

Originally posted by Swissy
                  I will be floating between the servers.
                  I hope you woke up by now

I dont want you running into one of them thar servers!!

Troll
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Ho Dee Dum ho dee dum bored no one in servers, all morning!
                    I am on tour:
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Anyone up for a game?
                      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• - Family round - about in an hour or so......

Comment

• Checked Lobbies...... Looks like I am too late all games seem to be underway........

Comment

• hey
                            Or do we?

Comment

• Third game this week Swissy you have quit hummmmm....
                              Or do we?

Comment

• I am not a quitter - Play me PLAY ME!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X