This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gavrushka
    Yeh, I'll kick the tramp out of the cellar.... Or u could stay with Anna in London??
    I prefer London if you don't mind

Comment

Unfortunately Anna does not have a spare room..... AND NO U CANNOT SHARE!!!!!
      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

I will be in the lobby in about 30 minutes if you want to start that game kaotix. Or, anyone else who happens to be waiting for a game.
        Peace is but a place to live.
        The house of peace is built on the foundation of war.
        You must conquer the land before you can build your house and live in peace.

Comment

Thanks to Troll I'm having a hard time already :-)
          Thanks for the offers

Comment

im aroubd today

Comment

Wow - Just visited servers... two games running - a 5 player (all night) and a 4 player (all night) - Are there any respectable people who have had a nourishing nights sleep, who wish to play the almighty Gavrushka??

It would also be good if we can schedule the next session of the 5 Player (Vitolg, Quinns, Catete, Swissy and me), and the other 5 player (Aces_high, Kansas, Catete, Quinns and me) sooner rather than later - bigger games have a tendancy to fizzle out - but lets conclude a few eh?

Comment

Originally posted by kaotix
                Thanks to Troll I'm having a hard time already :-)
                Thanks for the offers
                You played admirably, and for your information, I am usually on losing end!

But you did well and we shall have another rematch soon!

Keep up the practice!

Troll
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Right. We can continue one of our games on Saturday, 25-MAY-2002, if you all wish... at:

16:00 Madrid Time (4:00 p.m.)
                  15:00 London Time (3:00 p.m.)
                  10:00 New York Time (10:00 a.m.)
                  09:00 Chicago Time (9:00 a.m.)
                  07:00 Los Angeles Time (7:00 a.m.)

How is that?
                  Last edited by quinns; May 19, 2002, 13:05.

Comment

That 5 player game last night was fun, except I had the undersight to think I could play with my huge desert. Oh well, it was still a good game, we should do it again sometime. I will be in the lobby in about 6 hours if anyone wants a game then.

Comment

• Quinns I will be there!

I would like to announce Catete kicked my ass into oblivion last night in an Islands game.... we had similar production, similar science, I had BETTER start land, he just played a better game than me! Excellent fun!

Comment

• Ok I have kicked the ai's butt all day in the servers and not one real human to kick,,,,,,,,so who wants a game?

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• I played Yoda.... Some player... He has joined this League BTW..... And he just beat me too...... So Chalk one up for Yoda!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
                            I played Yoda.... Some player... He has joined this League BTW..... And he just beat me too...... So Chalk one up for Yoda!
                            F.Y.I...Yoda is an Old School CTP'er, back in the Day, with MrBlack,DrBibber,Quebec,Thomas Diemar,Paul,(little old me as Patton) Aero(Lusitano),Pin, Swissey played some back then, many moons ago, Ahhh..Memories..(someone cue Barbara Streisand..singing.."Memories")..but I have seen many, been whooped and won a couple...but Yoda holds himself up with some of the best, Catete..too....Gary someone or other was there, pretty solid player if I remember correctly, sure miss the good old days, when we would go to the Cali server, it would be PACKED FULL, morning noon and night, then crash ..(I remember us all calling this game Crash To Power, instead of Call To Power!

(Wiping Tears) good to see some of the best talent resurface to play the best of today!Ohh..and too also play F G...

Troll
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Anyone up for game?
                              The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

• Yeah, good old days in california server. Old california has seen better days. Back when I was a newbie, 2-3 years ago. *sniff* *sniff*

Oh well, all I can do is play all I can with the time I have, no use crying over it. I am ready for a game dragon, see you in the lobby.

Comment

Working...
                                X