Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready when you guys are. If either of you can play today, or anyone else today.
    Peace is but a place to live.
    The house of peace is built on the foundation of war.
    You must conquer the land before you can build your house and live in peace.

Comment

Patryn 50 minutes from now after buffy?
      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

im on......NOW

Comment

Faded, we must have missed you by minutes.... Sorry.... Patryn and I played an Islands game, which I ruined through a misunderstanding.. he made an interesting suggestion however which I would like to try out.... Civ development is compromised by the constant fear of imminent attack.... I Disagree with the concept of peace until Genetic, mainly because science rates can differ..... HOWEVER I suggest the following.... A two player game may be a little cumbersome where there is no interaction - just civ development BUT a 4 player (two teams) and an agreement of peace until a turn number is perhaps a good idea? I would be willing to give it a try... I know Faded you like to make an agreement on peace for a number of turns - and I know Darth Viper likes the later game - SO I would like to suggest we try a 4 player giga Islands map - with an AGREEMENT of peace until turn 140?? Let me know if u like the idea.....

Comment

last night's game pt. 2

Hi Patryn, Grafxfx,
            I'm back now and ready to continue last night's game. Just lemme know when you're in or if you decided to ditch it.

Comment

I am here now kaotix. That sounds good gavruska, when do you want to do it? I will be in the lobby in about 30 minutes.
              Peace is but a place to live.
              The house of peace is built on the foundation of war.
              You must conquer the land before you can build your house and live in peace.

Comment

DOH! Had my nights sleep already it is 1:40am here - but ready for a game anyone that wants it?

Comment

I played Garglesnug yesterday, whata dope. Dont play him. I went 3000 years before I found him. When I did, he had 4 cities. And when I took one, he left

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                    I played Garglesnug yesterday, whata dope. Dont play him. I went 3000 years before I found him. When I did, he had 4 cities. And when I took one, he left
                    Your mean Jack-Booted one

My Man only had 4 cities, and you took one of 'em?

Shame on you Bullyhead!!

Bet he was sure glad to escape that certain death!

Troll
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Ready to play anyone... won't wait in lobby, but email me or post here if you'd like to play in the next few hours.

richardjbarratt@hotmail.com

Comment

Doh sorry rickety- I was in a game from 1:00am London time to 8:30 am London time against God! ..... I won, despite some VERY strange things happening in game....

Comment

Sure Gav, I want to play you as soon as I return home... BTW do you have a place where I can stay when I arrive at england tomorrow?

Comment

Anyone up to play a newbie? Okay, been playing SP for years, but still got some lack of experience with MP.
                            I'll be hanging out in the lobby on nl.alink.

Comment

Yeh, I'll kick the tramp out of the cellar.... Or u could stay with Anna in London??

Comment

Kaotix, got a 5 player continuation soon - sorry! BUT if there is even one no - show we will start a new one!

Comment

Working...
                                X