Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nimrod and I need someone in gameserv to start us off please.

Comment

bump

by the way nimrod and ricketyclick your welcome LOL
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

Good game Patryn :0) Sorry have to go to court tomorrow and you can't read ;0) Just kidding sort of ;0)

I can finish you off tomorrow...night of course
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

That is fine. I can play all the time for a few weeks now. I just need to figure out what I should have done sooner.
          Peace is but a place to live.
          The house of peace is built on the foundation of war.
          You must conquer the land before you can build your house and live in peace.

Comment

Patryn - If u are availabl evenings GMT, I would love a game against you - fun or rated - Very few players are about evenings, and I am available most evenings for a few weeks.... Just let me know!
            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Your 6pm would be noon for me? If I wake up early enough from playing others all night long.... Sure, I can play at any time from now until the end of May. Name the time, and I will be in the lobby.

Comment

Time check it is 22:05 now- I am available for a couple of hours now if you would like- or from about 20:00 most other nights - So if you are available now -we can start a game.

Comment

now, I am available now. I would like to play. I will check

Comment

When would you guys like to continue? Up to you guys, I can play just about anytime.

Anyone else up for a game right now?

Comment

I still can't play.

Comment

Hey Ber! When you back?? Last time we played you beat me 3 times in a row..... SO I want to make a desperate attempt at revenge.....

Comment

Hey, I just recovered from the longest game in my life. I think that I should get some award for playing 24 straight hours on a single game of ctp. How about it? I am sure that Paul or Attila can attest to the fact I played kaotix for an insane amount of time, as they played in that game the night before, only to come back the next day and find the game still on. I actually played for about 30 hours but that one game lasted 24 hours straight and it still needs to be continued. How about it, some like the civ addict award? Whatever. I will be in the lobby tonight (about 10pm gmt-6) for another round of ctp if anyone wants to play.

Comment

on my way if u are free!

Comment

Well, I can play this afternoon. I am going home early. So if you guys can hook up afterwords, that should be great?

This weekend is a big no. Golfing and movie with the girl saturday ; Paintball sunday. So its today, or next weekend

Comment

Faded, sounds good with me I will be free in three hours..

IF Patryn is not available, we play a new Islands - But talk Strategy too - otherwise we gonna end up megadead by the Gameleague bunch in comp....

Comment

Working...
                                X