X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um
    i sent it
    i'll send again
    um damn hotmail. cant find your address are u on msn messenger?
    failing that i will upload to my site and u can download from there untill i get a different account to use. i read about redbulls probs with hotmail so maybe it's not the best one to use
    Last edited by shaved_ape; October 30, 2002, 19:34.
    Life is like a banana. You have to peel back the bad bits to get to the good bit.

Comment

• hey shaved ape i dont think i'm that good i get my butt kicked all the time. if you still want to play hang out at the gateway sever i will check in there every 15 to 20 min. in between playing all my e-mail turns hope to make contact with you there tonight missed you last night
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• yes i will get my butt whooped as i havent been playing that long but we can try as we seemed to be about the same level , you being a little higher yesterday
        Life is like a banana. You have to peel back the bad bits to get to the good bit.

Comment

• looking for a new live game 3 ai and 2-3 human.
          also looking for bill . sry i got booted and couldn't get back in. by the time i did you were ogne. maybe tomorrow we can try again
          am waiting in nl server
          Give me a bottle of anything.... and a glazed donut, to go!!!

Comment

• so good to see new blood so maybe for at least a little while, i wont be worse player out here!!
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• playing in lobby anyone can join if they so choose

Comment

• Where are all those friday players... I want to be kicked as usual.

I'll be at lobby 1 houre more just waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
                  Where are all those friday players... I want to be kicked as usual.

I'll be at lobby 1 houre more just waiting
                  Well, I had to work late on Friday and now I am headed to a Deacon breakfast on Saturday morning.
                  I will be home in a few hours, probably around 10:00 a.m. (About 4 hours from this posting time) and should be available most of day.
                  I did play a short time with Paul,Ivat and Jose'..for a couple hours last night.

Have a great day!

~Peace~

Troll

Comment

• Someone else should pick up the ball here I have no free time.
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                      Someone else should pick up the ball here I have no free time.
                      Hello Pete..I have not much time either, just taking time to say hello to an old acquaintance

Have a good day..perhaps..one day...in a lobby..not so far away...Troll..will cross paths once again..perhaps..perhaps.....

Comment

• We already have several times ;0)
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                          We already have several times ;0)

Jose'?
                          Money?
                          Ivat Tattaquer?

hmmmmmmm.....................

Comment

• Game Friday?
                            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate
                              Game Friday?
                              What time?

Comment

• Start at 8 EST?
                                If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Working...
                                X