X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your sick troll
    Blessed Be

Comment

• Thanks Guys that's exactly what I was looking for.
      Last edited by GeorgeC; September 25, 2002, 09:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeC
        Thanks Guys that's exactly what I was looking for.
        Of course, ifin you get to play with some of the greats we have here, better get this friendly fella below, to help fend off their attacks!!
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by geoffrey arnold
          your sick troll
          He does indeed appear to be mentally unbalanced... But he's mostly harmless, and he means well

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik

He does indeed appear to be mentally unbalanced... But he's mostly harmless, and he means well
            Hmm... unbalanced you say.. well, gotta see about this... I think we should have certain criteria to be measured against... nope..can think of too many folks whom fit a good scale to put me up against....

Why, I think I'll just go for a ride..and see ifin I can find someone worthy enuff to be measured up against!!
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• you wont find anyone mate there all mad
              Blessed Be

Comment

• Originally posted by Patryn
                Hey, could someone send me the patch to play ctp without your CD? I believe that it is 1.24 Or, at least tell me where to find it.
                2me2 please
                Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• hiya im a newbie, anyone want a game?? got 2 servers i gateway and alink gamepoint.
                  reply here first and let me know what server gateway has the best ping for me. have a few hours from now
                  Last edited by shaved_ape; October 29, 2002, 07:31.
                  Life is like a banana. You have to peel back the bad bits to get to the good bit.

Comment

• am back in here waiting, will be here most of the night so again, reply here first and then we can move to a lobby for a game. i am desperate for a live game as i seem to be addicted to this stupid game
                    Life is like a banana. You have to peel back the bad bits to get to the good bit.

Comment

• i would love to but not sure how much time i have. daughter may need to use the computer for homework
                      ahhhhh the life of a teenagers parent with one computer and dial-up net work
                      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• thats ok. when u do have time im keen as i have dial up too

Comment

• go to gateway server i'll be there shortly
                          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                          Revelation 6:8

Comment

• ok no probs will wait

Comment

• evening anyone. milamber and i will supposedly be starting a new game later on. i suck, hes good join us if you want. reply here first so we can all get there at the same time

Comment

• hey shaved ape
                                im still waiting for turn 2 ..er.. 1
                                Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                                O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Working...
                                X